fifteen

october 2019
! tw: mention of abuse !
ivory

i wanted wilma to sleep in bed with harry and i, so i could cuddle with her, but she promised she was okay with the guest bed.

i don't see my sister often enough, i know that. i wish i did, but we're both busy and i'm always traveling.

we've all been having a slow morning, i'm still a little jet lagged and wilma needs to settle in here. harry said she can stay however long she wants, even if that means after i fly back to the us.

what did i do to deserve this man.

i do feel a little bad though, harry and i finally see each other again, and this is how it all plays out. harry doesn't seem too upset, and i'm happy to at least be near him. i just hope that my dad will take it easy tonight, and that we'll figure out something.

my dads been acting like a hypocritical child, for years now and i'm not gonna keep letting him act like this, not anymore.

we made chicken wraps for lunch and i'm getting ready to leave soon. it's 2:17 pm and the drive to my
parents house is almost 3 hours, so i'll leave in an hour or so.

"you sure, you don't want me or harry to come? if harry's staying here for me, you know i'll be okay." my sister enters harry's room.

"i feel bad, i don't need harry to be a bigger part of all of this, i'll deal with it tonight and then we're done. you know how stupid it is, wilms."

it's not that i want to hide this from harry, i'm not, but i don't feel the need to push all this on him. he's already helped me so much, comforted me, let wilma stay at his place and letting me talk about this, however i'd like to do so.

wilma comes to hug me and we both hear footsteps, signaling that harry's on his way up here.

"you two are perfect together." wilma whispers.

i smile and look at her. "i love him so much."

before she gets to say anything, the door opens a little. "come on in, gorgeous." wilma speaks.

i fake gasp at her words.

wilma has always been the more outgoing one of us. she's so charming and funny, she's so good at fitting in with anyone and she's the prettiest girl. i will never stop being her number one fan.

"sounds about right." harry laughs. "or what would you say, ivy?"

i give him a glare, which has both of them laughing.

"i don't know..." i start off, but harry quickly comes over and pushes me on the bed.

we all laugh until i actually have to start getting ready, so i can leave.

"text us when you're there, please." wilma says, giving me a hug.

"i will, wilms."

"call me at any time. text when you're on your way home too, yeah? i love you." harry comes over.

"i love you." i hold both his hands, as i kiss the side of his lips. we both lean in for an actual kiss, before i pull away.

"okay see you later. love you both." i say, trying not to seem too nervous.

the door closes, and the first thing i hear is harry. "she was nervous right?"

"very." wilma says confidently. "we'll annoy her with texts, and-" the rest is cut off as i'm too far from them.

this will be okay.

the two and a half hour drive is full of singing along to harry's album and my other favorites, wilma and harry have called once and i'm almost there now.