five

june 2019
harry

the sound of ivy's alarm, is what wakes me. i'm guessing she just forgot to turn it off. i lean over her to turn it off, when i hear her groan.

she's in my bed. i smile to myself.

"good morning." i whisper and kiss her cheek.

she pulls me down, to lay on top of her. "good morning, baby." ivy's long hair is everywhere and i push a few strands away. she's so pretty.

i put my arms around her and kiss her cheek. she leaves small pecks from my shoulder, up next to my one eye. i giggle at her before we both lay in bed, cuddled up, for a little longer.

ivory's phone, had been ringing all morning. "ivy?"

"harry?" she looks up at me, with tired eyes.

"i'm gonna check what's happening on your phone okay?" we came to the agreement, that it was all about last night, and we weren't really ready to deal
with any of that yet, but it hasn't stopped all morning.

"okay, my password is florence's birthday. 030196." she says.

i log in, and start laughing at her.

"baby. i think you might have to go say hi to the cast of 'the pelican brief'.'' ivy definitely forgot her meeting, with the cast of her new movie. it's 9:23 and we've been cuddled up in each other, while brad
pitt and other cast members have been trying to contact her.

she lets out a loud groan. "shit."

"don't worry baby, you can call them here." i say, slowly getting up.

"will you make me a cup of tea, please?" she sits up, wrapping her arms around me, holding onto my back.

"of course i will, you can go use my computer in the office." i say, reaching over for a sweatshirt i had folded last morning, but never put in my closet, i pull it over her naked body. "go set it up, baby. i'll come in with a pair of shorts, yeah?"

she smiles, kisses my lips and then runs to my office.

when i come in after her, she's just about ready to join their zoom call. i give her a pair of my underwear and some black shorts of mine.

she smiles. "thank you, i'll make it fast."

"no worries, take your time. i'll be up with your tea in a sec."

with that she joins the meeting and i chuckle a little, as they all applaud her. ivy poses for them as they all clap and laugh. she's so cute.

i walk out and go downstairs into the kitchen. on my way, i can hear ivy and the other cast members joking about her being late. the confidence she has i front of cameras and with people from the outside is so fascinating, especially now that i know how cute and shy she gets so easily. i love it though.

mum.
hi honey. how's everything.
i was thinking about coming down
to visit in the first weekend of july,
how does that sound?
please call me soon, i miss you.

hi mum! I'm very good,
ivy's over right now, so i'll
call you later.
you can come whenever,
see you soon mum. i love you.

i'm guessing my mum hasn't seen photos from last night, or maybe she's trying to let me tell her first. we're not anything yet though, so i don't have much to tell, other than the fact that i'm very happy.

a smile creeps up on my face as i begin to hear ivy's voice again. i walk up the stairs and slowly open the door, hoping that i don't make too much noise.