chapter 7

"Urghhh finally!" Emma said while running to the chair and sitting down.

"I can't feel my legs" Iris whined following Emma.

"That was one backbreaking experience I must say" said Mila.

They all sat down and looked through the menu.
They've come to satisfy the needs of their stomach in a lavish restaurant after an exhausting 5 hours shopping trip.

Ailee was speechless.
Do they all go through this often?
She could barely keep up with her sisters. It was like they were possessed or something. They even fought with each other over a hot pink absurdly overpriced bodycon dress.

"Whatcha want Lils?" Mila interrupted her chain of thoughts.

"Lasagna and Parmigiana with tiramisu as my dessert please"

"ok"

"I'll have the same as Lily but instead of Parmigiana I would like Focaccia." said Iris.

They all ordered and clicked pictures while waiting for their food.

When the food arrived they spent 5 minutes making snaps and then dived into their food.

Lily shook her head smiling. All things aside, it was a nice experience overall.

She didn't have to socialize a lot too, all of the things were done by her sisters. But they did make her ask for help from the attendants herself because according to them she should try a little bit every now and then.

While eating, she excused herself for washroom.

___

She got done with her business and while coming out she took a rapid turn trying to quickly go back to her beloved food before it gets cold but what she didn't know was that someone was coming out from the men's washroom from the front and she crashed into the person rather hard.

"Ow" she whimpered while holding her head.

"Ailee? Are you okay?"

She opened her eyes and found herself staring into the pools of gray.

"Xavier?" he was glad she was calling him that.

"Hmm" he just hummed, too busy staring at her.

"Yes I am fine." and only then did she notice their compromising position.

His hands wrapped around her waist holding her firmly close to his chest.

She quickly pulled herself back, blushing all shades of red.

"I'm sorry. I was in a bit of a hurry." she said embarrassed.

"It is absolutely fine as long as you didn't hurt yourself?"

"I am really ok." she said, smiling assuringly.

He nodded.

" Did you come with your family?"

"Yes, with my sisters actually."