chapter 22

Xavier woke up early in the morning as usual.
His face was in the valley of her neck and his arms holding her in a death grip but she didn't seem to mind.

He smiled and breathed in her rosy scent, humming in contentment.
Oh what he would not do to wake up like this every fucking day.

Very reluctantly he uncoiled his arms from around her and left the bed pecking her pouty lips.

___

He came back after working out to find her still sleeping like a baby. He shook his head and smiled.

"Coco baby wake up." he called from his closet. Little did he know that she wouldn't wake up just like that.

After calling out for her a few more times he went to take a bath thinking she must be awake by now, just too lazy to answer back.

But when he emerged from the bathroom he found her even cozier in the bed.

She looked like a burrito, wrapped completely in the comforter.

A mischievous idea popped in his head and he went towards her.

He got on top of her and kissed all over her face continuously without stopping, but the twist was, his wet hair dropped water droplets on her face whenever he moved.

Ailee groaned and frowned, trying to hide her face with her hands but he was quick enough to hold them in their place.

Lastly she opened her eyes and whined.

"I was sleeping" she said burying her face in his neck subtly rubbing the wetness of it on his bare chest.

"Hmm I know but it's time for you to wake up."
He flipped them both, now she laid directly on top of him and he played with her hair that looked no less than a bird's nest.

Her waist length silky hair was one of his most favorite features of her.

"I hate mornings," she murmured with great effort, yawning and falling back asleep.

He chuckled and continued stroking her hair and back, relishing the moment.

He didn't realize when he fell back asleep himself.

___

It was half past nine and Ailee stirred awake.

She looked around and found him still asleep peacefully under her. She grinned.

Now was the time for her revenge to wake him up in a brutal manner as he did.

She giggled and slowly sat up without disturbing him. After successfully removing his heavy arms from around her waist she got out of the bed.

She went and stood next to the vanity and ran, reaching the bed she jumped on his abdomen making him groan from the sudden force. A string of curses left his mouth but when he heard her laughters it all died down.

"Goodmorning baby," she said, leaning down and pecking him on the lips.

"You're trying to make me forget about the little stunt of yours by calling me sweet names huh?"

He pulled her to him and started tickling her and she burst out laughing hysterically.

She spoke gibberish trying to get him to stop with tears running down her eyes and after 2 more minutes of torture he pulled back his hands.

"You didn't even let me breathe," she said, panting but smiling nevertheless.

"Mhmmm" he said, carrying her to the bathroom and putting her on the ground gently.