chapter 8

"Who the fuck chose this fucking movie?" Gigi yelled, holding a pillow in front of her eyes. The jump scare had her jolting up from her position.

"You did," Mila said, opening the packet of her hot Cheetos.

"I did? When?" she asked, confused.

"When you were going to the bathroom and we asked you to first play the movie and then go, you played this shit"

" I was about to fucking shit my pants, ofcourse I just played the first thing I saw. "

" Well it ain't our fault besides we like the movie." She took a pause and then said
"Except you and Iris and Ailee"

" and me too bitch" Emma screamed from the other corner of the room peeking from behind the pillow.

Gigi raised an eyebrow in her direction and looked at Mila.
" So.....? "

"Urghhh y'all are so childish"

"Ahnn says the one who whines about everything to our parents"

"Guys I think we should just change the movie" Ailee said trying to calm them both.

"Yeah because games are out of the picture. Her ass can't sit through one match without cheating." Gigi said, pointing at Mila.

"I swear to-" Mila started but was quickly cut off mid sentence by Ailee.

"Ok goodnight. We had enough bonding time for 6 months. See ya at dinner tomorrow bye. " Ailee quickly left the room followed by Emma, Iris and then Gigi who was muttering something under her breath. Probably curse words.

Emma dragged Ailee into her room .
"I have a date with Damien tomorrow." she said happily.

"Oh wow! " Ailee clapped her hands and jumped on her toes.

"Is it going to be romantic like in books?"

" I hope so," she said dreamily.

"Can you help me get ready tomorrow?"

"Ofcourse, I would love to! Though I don't know how I can do that but yes whatever it takes."

"Thank you thank you thank you." She hugged Ailee tightly before wishing her goodnight and leaving the room.

She wants to go on a date too.
She quickly did her night routine and lied down on her bed with a book.

___

Xavier was still in his office. Albeit it was the weekend he was completing as much work as he could before leaving for Russia again.

It was twenty past eleven when he left the office. On his way he suddenly got an idea to call Ailee.
For the next 5 minutes he kept glancing at her contact name while driving contemplating whether it would be a good move or not. She might even be sleeping and he would hate to wake her up.

At last he said "Fuck it" and pressed the call button.
He held the steering wheel tightly waiting for her to pick up the phone.
And when he finally heard her speak he unconsciously took a turn towards her house and soon found himself staring at all the balconies of her abode trying to guess which one might be hers.