chapter 25

Today is Saturday and all her sisters decided to go to the amusement park because it has been ages since they went there.

"How I'm looking?" asked Iris, twirling around.

"Nice" replied Ailee.

"That was so meh Lily. Who even does that in this era?"

"You really do look nice though." She replied timidly looking obviously confused as to what Iris meant by that.

"Ugh, it's okay. Coming from you I know it is a genuine compliment so we're good." she said raising her thumbs.

They both were standing by the entrance waiting for the other two to show up.

"Where the hell are you both?" she called and asked Gigi.

"I seriously need to block your number Iris. You do nothing but agitate me."

"Yeah you do that and we'll see who's going to pick up all your fucking parcels and who's going to accompany you to your ridiculously boring events."

Gigi cursed under her breath and replied a frustrated fine and ended the call

"Ladies, what's the hurry?" sang Mila coming out from the kitchen holding a water bottle in her hand.

"I don't know maybe because we'll have no time left for the movie and restaurant if we do not leave right now. Like right fucking now!"

"Jeez what crawled up her ass and died" she asked Ailee who was standing silently observing the two of them.

She shrugged, taking the bottle from her hands.
"PMS" she said after taking a sip.

Mila made an Oh mouth and went back inside.

Few minutes later Gigi finally showed up and they all left for an almost canceled trip after a little more bickering.

___

"He's a smoking ten I tell ya" said Mila fanning herself.

They were sitting on a bench outside the washroom waiting for Iris to do her business and decided to rate the boys and men on the scale of 10 in the meantime.

"Nah I would say he's an eight" said Gigi fixing her hair.

" Why? look at his damn ass bro! Some fine cheeks he got there."

Ailee was speechless to say the least. When she asked them to stop they said that it is exactly what they do when they see any girl walk by.

"That is true but my preference is more of a dark skin type and curly hair you know."

"Alright. Lils whatcha think?"

" I- about what?"

"About the man in question duh"

"I think he's okay," she said timidly, not even sparing the guy a glance.

Mila leaned towards her ear and whispered
"Yeah he's nothing compared to the fine ass man you're hiding"

Her eyes widened and she looked down blushing hard.