3 introduction to film

I walk into the study group Jeff is talking about a class. "Y/N how do you feel about taking a day seizing class?" Jeff asks after I sit down "Boring." I roll my eyes "Yeah I'm with Y/N on this." Annie agrees with me "Well I'm in." Troy says "Me too." Annie blurts after him. I can feel my heart ache and my smile drop. Why? "I need to use the bathroom." I say standing up.

I go to the bathroom and as soon as I get in the stall I start to cry. I try to stop myself but I can't. My tears just keep rolling down my face. Lucky it's early enough where no one's in the bathroom. I try to compose myself again until I hear the door open. "Y/N, honey are you in here?" It's Shirley "Yeah." I say trying to hide the tears in my voice "Oh sweetheart what's wrong?" She asks. I open the door letting her in she hugs me. Tears come back to my eyes "I'm so sorry you've seen me like this." I apologize through tears "No sweetie it's okay." She replies. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asks soon after are hug ends "No I'm okay." I smile.

We walk back to the group "What took so long?" Troy asks "Oh Y/N had to help their friend find her ring." Shirley answers 'thank you' I mouth to her. She nods.

I went through my classes still thinking about Annie and Troy. Would they actually get together? I hope not. Crap. Do I have feelings for Troy? Maybe.

I decided when my classes ended I'd go home I didn't want to talk to anyone. I walk out of the building seeing Jeff and Britta kiss. Finally. They're like a married couple. I'm surprised it took this long for them to kiss.

I get home and change into comfortable clothes I lay down. I get a text. It's Troy.

Troy: are you coming to study?

Y/N: no sorry didn't feel good

I honestly felt like saying something like 'why don't you study with Annie since you love her so much' but he would've thought I'm crazy.