5 advanced criminal law

I walk into Spanish I couldn't go to the study room with the group because I woke up late, or rather I just didn't want to address what happened yesterday. I sit down. Señor Chang is giving the class a lecture. He's threatening to give everyone a zero if the cheater doesn't confess.

I walk to my next class listening to music with Bluetooth headphones so no one can see them I listen to music for the rest of school.

I honestly didn't feel like talking to anyone in the group. But I ran into Annie she was pacing around the hallway. "Is everything okay?" I ask her she stops "Yes is everything okay with you? I heard about your little break down." Annie says as she rolls her eyes at me. "Can I ask you something? And will you answer honestly?" "Go on." "Why have you been so distant from me. It's like you hate me. Did I do something?" I ask she looks nervous "What's with you and Troy?" She asks back "That's not an answer to my question." I say "I guess I just really want to be close with Troy and you're in the way of that." Annie says I can tell she feels guilty about her words. "Annie listen you're a pretty girl, and to be fair I was here first." I say as we both laugh "truths?" "Truths."