9 conspiracy theories and interior design

We all watch as Annie shows us her diorama of a brighter tomorrow. I half listen as the group talks about dioramas.

"It's still cool if I sleep over at your place right?" Troy asks Abed. "Yeah, since we're done with classes we can start the sleepover right now." Abed says making Troy light up with excitement. "Let's get in our pajamas and build a a blanket fort!" Troy says excitedly as Abed agrees.

"Wow." Britta chirp's earning glances from the group. "You can come and join us if you want." Abed tells her, "no thanks, I think I'll find something more grown up to do." She replies, I roll my eyes but continue looking down at my materials that litter the space by me. "Enjoy eat fiber and watching the mentalist." Troy says as him and Abed walk out of the room.

After awhile I try to go to my dorm, I stop in my tracks when I see a giant blanket fort. A moment or two goes by before I see Troy come out of the blankets. "Oh Y/N, if you want to join us you have to bring blankets." He informs me, I thank him before changing and collecting the blankets. Once I hand them to Troy he lets me in.

I've probably been in the fort for an hour now, and a lot has happened. One Leonard farts a lot, two Leonard's farts smell like death, and three I've never had so much fun. I've been around the fort just looking around and chatting, right now I'm playing sorry with a group of girls. I was about to win until people started to trample our board. I was angry until I saw who the culprits were, it was Jeff and Annie. The two of them came in after some random guy I'd never seen before.

"Annie what's going on?" I asked her confused as she passed me, "can't talk right now!" She replied loudly so I could hear her.

When Annie and Jeff came back they told us about what happened, something to do with the dean a theater teacher, and fake guns? Either way it was pretty sick, we were all enjoying the fort until Pavel came and informed Troy and Abed that the fort made the front page. The fort was dismantled after that.

Hey everyone sorry for such a short chapter I hope I can start writing more but anyway I wanted to say thank you for all the votes and reads I really do appreciate it and hope you all are having an amazing night/day and I'll see you in the next chapter 👋😘