10 mixology certification

"Too you!" Me and the group sings wearing sparkling birthday hats. We all appalled, I look down at the yellow blue, and green decorated cake.

Troy tears up as he reads the cake. "Alright Troy happy expulsion, but after cake we cram. Finals are coming up." Britta says making me groan internally.

"Funny because no one remembered my birthday last month." Pierce says, "Pierce, you don't remember the big party we threw you?" Jeff says as him and the rest of the group trick Pierce into thinking they threw a party. "You guys are terrible." I mumble quietly.

"Kick puncher Detroit! These are sold out everywhere!" Troy exclaims looking at his gift. "I got a cousin in Detroit, their not crazy about it up there." Abed explains, "this is how you turn 20, thanks." Troy says before him and Abed do their signature handshake.

I stand up quietly and walk over to Troy, I hand him a bag with colorful rapping paper. He thanks me before opening it, his face lights up with joy as he looks up and down at his gift. I got him a space comic with a gift card. (You can imagine what it is since I'm uncreative)

He smiles happily and pulls me into a hug, while thanking me. I tell him happy birthday before sitting down where I previously was.

Once I sit down Annie starts to name facts about Troy's birthday. "And Troy is a horse like me-" Annie says listing off traits. "No I'm pretty sure I'm a snake." Troy interrupted, "because you're 10 for two years. Because fifth grade is really hard for everyone." His sentence slows at the end as he has a realization. "Mom how many lies have I been living?!" He yells out.

After we all realized that Troy is 21 Jeff and Britta, after a lot of arguing, picked a bar for us to go to. Annie got a fake ID since she doesn't have one yet. I decided to ride with Jeff, Troy, and Abed.

After Jeff gets off the phone with Britta he decided we go to the other bar with or without them. I look around to see the boy's laughing obnoxiously.

Once we sit down a waitress comes to our table and asks us what we'd like. I ordered a soda. After awhile I see Pierce struggling to get into the bar, I go to try to help him. "Pierce, do you want help?" I ask, "no back off." He replies angrily, I walk away and see Abed get a drink thrown on him.

I grab him some paper towels and give them to him. "Thanks." He says, "What happened?" I ask him to which he sighs before replying. "A dude came up to me and started hinting that he wanted to go somewhere 'private'." He says making air quotes before continuing, "so I kept talking about Farscape." After he spoke I put my hand on his shoulder, "I'd love to hear about Farscape." I tell him smiling, he smiles back before ranting about the show.

When we all leave Troy decides to drive, me, Abed, Britta, and Jeff are smooshed in the back seat and Annie is in the passenger seat. Troy drops off Annie first. Britta and Jeff start to make out while Troy is gone. I moved to the front seat so I wasn't smooshed between them. Jeff and Britta stop making out just a moment before Troy got back in the car. "They were making out." Abed says making Jeff and Britta erupt.