6 epidemiology

nom_nommmm1 Enjoy 😌

Tonight is greendales halloween party, Troy and Abed already messaged me a photo of them in their costumes. It makes me laugh with how nerdy they can be.

Because I didn't get a costume or have an interest in getting one, Abed gave me his Batman costume from last year which was sweet, until he threatened me that if I didn't wear it 'I'd never see the light of day again' and then he hissed at me, so he's acting normal.

When I got to the party I saw Pierce attacking the blinds to which I responded in my Batman voice, "watch your step! I'm crime fighting here!" I said earning a few stares and giggles. After that Annie just walked away with Pierce. I walked over to the group and joined their conversation.

I looked around the room to see Abed, he was hissing at some girls until Troy came. "Get away from those hotties!" He yelled slightly before the two engaged in a heated pretend fight. After the fight the girls walked away looking disgusted.

I came over to Troy and placed my hand on his shoulder, "I get it you know, I felt the same when my parents left and I became an orphan. And now I don't have feelings, just metal." I say doing my Lego Batman impression before breaking out into song.

In the darkest night, I make the bad guys fall-

"Thanks, (Y/N)." Troy says interrupting my singing, I smile at him and he smiles back. "No problem." I tell him. Troy and I walk over to Jeff, the two start up a conversation about girls. I don't listen until I hear Troy ask me a question.

"(Y/N) What do girls like?" Troy asks. "Well, it depends on what girl you're trying to get, any specific thing that you look for in a girl?" I hold my breath in fear of his answer. "Like those girls I approached earlier, anything you think they'll like?" He looks me in the eyes impatient for my answer. "Just be yourself, if they don't like you then they aren't worth your time, energy, or effort." I tell him, he looks unsatisfied with my answer but he nods in response understanding my advice.

Troy excuses himself to the bathroom, I walk away from Jeff and see Abed. Abed and I stand by the punch bowl and talk about Lego Batman, we stop when we see Troy. He's shirtless and wearing toilet paper.

"Well now I know what you did with the mummy." I joke still using my deep Batman voice. "Where's your costume?" Abed asks Troy. I walk away from the married couple seeing that they need a minute.

I'm by myself just sitting down and looking around until I hear a scream, I turn the corner to see Annie running from starburns, who could blame her. I shrugged it off.

I walk over to Jeff, Britta, and Shirley. "Oh (Y/N), can you guess who I am?" Shirley asks "a pretty pink princess?" I ask her, her face drops in disbelief and I can tell I got it wrong. "Sorry." I apologize to her, before Leonard walk up to Shirley. "Leonard behave yourself, I'm a Christian woman." Shirley tells him, he still moves closer to her. "Leonard, you better back that pumpkin ass up, or I will make a pie." Shirley threatens scaring Leonard away.

Annie soon walks up to us with doctor perfect, I don't listen until I hear Troy yell. "Holy crap! Leonard's a zombie!" Everyone screams and panics at the scene.

Everyone starts running and the zombies start biting more and more people. We all run to the door, until it's shut by the dean. "Oh you sick twisted idiot!" I yell at him. "Hey guys, I hate to be the we got company guy but." Abed says as we all turn around to see a bunch of infected people behind us. "Hey guess who I am." Chang say's causing the infected to turn to him. "Or don't." He says before running away.

We all run throwing things at the infected trying to find a safe place, I turn to see Troy struggling to keep up, I grab his hand trying to keep us together. We make it into the study room.

"Did we lose anybody out there?" Jeff asks which Annie answers "No." "is anybody hurt?" "No." Multiple of us answer. "Okay last question and I know it's a long shot but did anybody happen to shut off the deans playlist?" Jeff asks before being answered by the deans voice reading out stuff. "Okay it's official a waking nightmare." Jeff says sending chills down my spine.

I sit on the floor the rest of the group panicking about what to do. They talk about using the thermostat to lower the temperature and kill the virus. Abed tries to get Troy to help him but he refuses. "I'm not ripley Abed. I'm cool, sexy Dracula. I make love to ladies and I survive." Troy says, "I'm with Troy." Jeff agrees.

Suddenly Rich and Britta are slurring their words and sweating, they both were bit. Chang tries to hit Rich but hits a window instead, the glass shattered and Annie was dragged out of the room as the infected piled in.

We open the door and start running again. Shirley and Chang ended up getting stuck together, while me, Troy, Jeff and Abed kept running.

We made it to a basement and locked the door. "Hey look it's my cousin." I say in my Batman voice pointing at a bat on the ceiling. No one cares they all just continue walking, until Troy and Abed start talking about the costume they chose. I walk away from the two trying to give them a bit of space.

A cat suddenly comes out of nowhere scaring the four of us, the cat keeps popping up scaring us more and more. "What is up with this cat." Jeff says, "what about the zombies?" Troy asks. "Back burner Troy this cat has to be dealt with." Jeff says running off to find the cat.

We try to find a way out after Jeff stops chasing the cat. "There's a window." Abed says. Jeff looks down at his suit, "how about we take the door." Jeff says. "He doesn't want to dirty his suit." Abed says. "You're kidding." "For real?" Troy and I say at the same time. "Clothes make the man." Jeff says before being grabbed by zombies.

The three of us run, and climb, until we've made it to the window. Abed looks at me, I nod agreeing to his idea that I already know from the look on his face. "Go." Abed says to Troy, "I'm not going without you guys." Troy says turning to me. "We'll be okay, go." I tell him. "Troy, make us proud. Be the first black man to make it to the end." Abed says as we both crouch giving Troy a boost as Abed hurries him. When Troy makes it to the top he yells for us. "Abed, Y/N!" We both look at him. "I love you." He says to the two of us. "I know." Abed states, I laugh at his response before getting dragged by zombies, "stay safe!" I shout before Troy leaves.

When everything comes back to me there's paramedics and everyone looks awful. I don't remember anything. I sit there just looking around at what happened as I listen to Jeff and Britta's conversation. Troy and Abed walk up to me. "Wanna watch marmaduke?" Troy asks, I smile at him. "Sure." I say, and the three of us were off.