15 romantic expessionism

⚠️ tw minor mentions of blood ⚠️

I walk onto campus and I see Annie and Vaughn I gag looking at the two. But then the realization hits me. If Annie's with Vaughn that means I won't have to worry about her and Troy! I know how it sounds but I'm honestly relieved. "Hey Y/N! I was wondering if I could ask you something?" Annie says excusing herself from Vaughn to come talk to me. "Sure." I answer curiously "Do you think Britta will be okay with me going out with Vaughn?" She asks anxiously "I don't know. But if you and Vaughn don't work out I know plenty of people I could hook you up with that are closer to your age." I say "Oh thanks." She says surprised walking away. Now I need to make sure her and Vaughn work out.

I walk into the study room past Annie and Britta. I assume that they're having 'the talk' so I walk past them giving Annie a supportive pat on the back. "What's up guys?" I ask sitting down. "Well me Troy Shirley and Pierce are going to watch a movie in my dorm, you want to join?" Abed asks me "No thanks I have some homework to catch up on." I lie. I need to keep an eye on Annie and micro nipples, so they stay together. "Do you need help? I could come to your dorm after school." Troy offers. "No offense but I need to actually get something done. Plus it's math, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." I joke. Everyone laughs. "Next time then?" Troy pushes. "If you really want to." I answer, he smiles.

I go to my classes. When I get to my 3rd class I remember I left my book in the study room. When I get there I see Jeff and Britta talking to Troy, from what I can hear it's about Annie. I get Pierces ear thing out of my bag putting it in my ear. Jeff stands up with Troy, I can hear him describing Annie. Very sexually. I can't hold back my gags and ewwws. I get up from my hiding spot standing gaging. "Ewww! You two are disgusting!" I yell at them. "Why are you so happy about Annie getting with Vaughn?" Jeff asks stepping towards me. "I can't be supportive of my friend having a boyfriend that makes her happy?" I ask stepping closer as well. "Not that happy. Also why're you here?" Jeff interrogates me. " I was coming to get a book that I need for a class." I answer. "Hmmm okay. Why'd you not want to study with Troy?" "It's math Troy is terrible at math! No offense Troy." "None taken." Troy replies. I grab my book and walk away from the three.

*.•The next day•.*

I walk into the study room to hear shouts. "What's happening?" I ask concerned "What's happening is that you didn't want Annie and Vaughn to break up because you have a crush on Troy." Jeff says. I laugh. "Really Jeff winger? You want to go down that route? You have made out with almost every woman at this table! You have to go and expose peoples secrets that should remain secret, and you described Annie's body to Troy to get Vaughn to break up with her. I'm not sure you're exactly one to talk." I say still standing up. "Are we not gonna go back to the crush part?" Troy asks, I look at him. My phone dings getting a notification. "Sorry I forgot I need to go to 'therapy'" I say with air quotes as I walk out of the study room. I lied I don't have therapy I haven't gone for weeks, dean nor Duncan have noticed.

I go to my dorm making sure to lock the door so no one can come in and I blast music on my speaker so no one can hear my crying. My tears kept going down my face for what felt like forever. My crying came to an end when I realized I had given myself a bloody nose from crying so hard. I lay on my bathroom floor after cleaning myself up. My phone dings.

Troy: hey Y/N are you okay

Troy: please talk to me

Troy: I'm not mad

After reading the message I set my phone down laying my head in my hands. Why? Why did it have to happen like this?

I walk out of my dorm and outside to see Vaughn and the group talking "Annie, Britta, Y/N." He says slowly saying my name. "Not a chance" I sarcastically smile. He starts singing a song for Annie. It makes me want to barf. Annie and Vaughn are going to stay together, I guess I got my wish. I walk over to the group as Vaughn and Annie hold each other. "Y/N-" Troy says before I cut him off. "Troy listen, I care about you. And I want to be honest with you, but I can't talk about this right now. So is it okay if we wait, just until I'm in the right place to talk about how I feel." I say Troy thinks for a moment. "As long as we don't push each other away." He negotiates sticking out his hand. "Deal." I say shaking his hand.