6 football feminism and you

I walk into class in my own world. I make my way to the cafeteria Annie and Troy are studying. I'm jealous but glad I had that talk with Annie. But I know she's still in love with Troy but hopefully she'll get the hint that he doesn't like her.

Soon Jeff comes and takes Troy. Annie now alone looks around she sees me. She comes over. "Hey so what if I told you-" I cut her off "Annie, I consider you a friend of mine and I'm sorry to say this but Troy doesn't like you." "I know." Annie says tears in her eyes "Don't cry I'm sorry." "No I deserve it I've been an awful friend ignoring your feelings. Plus I needed the wake up call." Annie says we both laugh

Troy comes back yelling "Oh god." I say Annie and I look at each other. "Troy have you been playing football?" Annie asks concerned. To be completely honest I missed Troy as a jock, sure I like him when he's sweet, but I got used to him being athletic and when we'd hang out. He'd make fun of me for not being able to do a push up. I found it cute. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Annie shaking me.

"Y/N are you okay?" "Yeah why?" I ask "Your face is really red." "That happens I get anxious and sweat throughout the day." I say "I get that sometimes, do you need deodorant?" She asks "No I'm good." I reply

Troy comes over to us "Annie although I have found your studying helpful, but I'd like to study with Y/N." Troy pulls me up and I walk with him 'sorry' I mouth to Annie.

We get to the study room. "What do you need help with?" I ask he laughs "You didn't actually think I wanted to study did you?" "I did until you said that." I answer "Y/N I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, outside of school." He says as he grabs my hand. "Well how could I decline." I reply "Great." Troy says with a smile.

We go to get ice cream and sweets since there's a bakery nearby. When we get there we sit on the sidewalk with are treats. I got a cookie and a ice cream cone. Troy got a piece of cake. After finishing are sweets we both start to talk. Mainly about classes, then the topic of Annie came up.

"Has Annie been acting weird around you too or is it just me?" Troy asks "I think she's just stressed about the test she has coming up." I say patting his shoulder "You're probably right." he says. We decide to go back to greendale. When we get back we see Jeff. "Troy we're have you been. You're late for the pep rally!" Jeff yells. Then he sees me "Wait a minute have you two-" I cut him off "No!" I scream in his ear "Geez okay I got it!"