9 debate 109

I walk into the study group I see everyone gathered around a laptop. "What are you guys doing?" I ask "Abed can predict the future with his movies!" Troy answers. Oh god.

After everyone leaves for class I stay in the room taking out my computer. I go to the website. I look for anything that could happen between Troy and I. So far nothing but I'll have to wait to watch the rest so no one gets suspicious of me skipping class.

I walk out of the study room and to my next class. I have language arts. We're writing stories about a couple. They can be however you want as long as they include the aspects of a healthy relationship.

After language arts I go to lunch. I sit down with my food. I pull out my phone to listen to music.

Troy comes over to me putting his laptop on the table. "Have you seen this in Abed's movies?" He asks as I take out my earbuds. The scene plays, romance practically filling the air. "Troy I don't want to lose you!" My character yells as I kiss him. He kisses back. Once the scene ends Troy closes his laptop. "Okay, it's fine I'm sure Abed can't tell the future." I say awkwardly "You're right." Troy agrees with me. We make eye contact, very awkward eye contact. "I should go!" Troy blurts out "Yeah you should!" I reply as he walks away.

I end up ditching school and just going to my dorm. I was to nervous to face Troy, I didn't want to make anything more awkward. I know Troy probably feels the same way since he didn't message me which is what he usually does when he doesn't see me around campus.