23 modern warfare

The group and I are sitting in the study room talking before Jeff and Britta come in arguing.

Abed explains that because Jeff and Britta have sexual tension it messes with the rest of the group.

I laugh when I look down at my phone. It's a text from Mark.

Mark
I heard the spring fling thing is happening at greendale is there any chance I could be your date?

"What are you laughing at?" Troy asks

"Oh nothing just had a image of starburns covered in paint." I quickly make an excuse.

Everyone buys it and continues chatting.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say getting up.

When I get to the bathroom I text Mark.

Me
Why should I

Mark
Because I'm really handsome and you're gorgeous we'd make the perfect couple

Me
Sure but you owe me

Mark
Okay

After texting Mark I go back to the study room I see a guy in roller skates and an orange jump suit on the floor.

"Not out of the ordinary." I say walking past the guy on the floor.

*•.•At the spring fling•.•*
Mark and I show up at the spring fling together.

We dance eat food and even kissed, on the cheek.

It was fun until the dean announced the prize everyone becoming wild.

Mark and I ran inside for protection, but soon it was too late to save the both of us.

Mark being shot when we got inside.

"Mark!" I screamed kneeling down to him.

"Go!" He yelled.

After his words escaped his mouth I got up and ran.

I ran until I got into a closet.

I stayed in there all night, until morning came.

*•.•Present time•.•*

I got out of the closet and looked at the massacre.

As I walked I came past a few bodies, like it was an apocalypse.

I walk into a hallway to see Jeff, Tory, and Abed. They're all shooting the chess club eliminating them.

"Guys it's so great to see you." I say running to them and hugging them.

"Okay." Jeff says as we all break away from the hug.

We come across Pierce he shoots starburns to be with us.

"I'll stand guard."

"I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I say giving Pierce a glare.

Troy Abed and Jeff go take a pee break while Pierce and I stand guard.

Soon Annie Shirley and Britta join are alliance.

We all walk outside.

"Okay the deal is we're allies until we're sure we're the last eight standing." Annie reminds the group.

"Troy made god mad!" Shirley yells running to the rest of us after Troy's been eliminated.

"We will avenge you oh mighty one!" I yell to Troy making him feel less bumped about getting out.