4 social psychology

Annie walks over to Professor Duncan. She gets very excited and comes striding over to me Jeff Troy Abed and now Pierce are talking. Pierce is talking about some weird ear piece that helps him hear things. "Hey guys I need 3 of you for an experiment, you get paid. "I'm in" Troy says he starts asking questions about butts I ignore him. "I'll come." I say Annie seems slightly annoyed "Okay great." She says with a definitely fake smile on her face "What about you Abed?" To be completely honest I wanted to punch her. I don't know if this is because of the Troy thing or anything else going on in the group but it's sucky. I don't want to hit Annie but for so reasons it feels like the best option. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear my name

"Y/N, earth to Y/N!" Jeff yells in my face "What!" I yell back "Do you think Vaughn is attractive?" He asks I look at him I start to laugh. "No!" I yell and walk away "I'll text you where the experiment is!" Annie yells as I keep walking.

I walk out of my class and to the study group everyone is laughing. "Oh god. Did Pierce actually make a funny joke?" I ask scared "What? No and I'm always funny." Pierce answers "Y/N you need to look at this" Troy says passing me a piece of paper. I laugh "What is this?" I say in between breaths "Vaughns letter to Britta." Shirley answers. Vaughn enters the room I try to silence my laughter. He walks out after finding out about us making fun of him. I keep laughing "Y/N!" Britta yells "I'm sorry!" I say tears in my eyes.

I go to the location in the school where Annie has told me to be. Annie walks out and tells us the experiment will start in 5 minutes. Me Troy and Abed are the last people here after 3 hours. Troy can't stop moving and Abed is silent. "Troy come on I'll buy you dinner let's go." I say dragging Troy to his feet. "Abed if you want you can come with us." I say "I'm good." He replies "Okay well message if you need anything." I say. Troy runs to the bathroom I wait outside for him. He comes out. "How do you feel about tacos?" I ask smiling "Uh yes please." Troy says smiling back he raps his arm around my shoulder as we walk.

We get are food and eat in the study room. We don't really talk it's a bit awkward to be honest. My phone starts ringing I get up and answer it. "So I may or may not of told Jeff about your break down." Shirley says over the phone my eyes widen. "You did what!" "And he may or may not of messaged Troy about it since he thought he'd know what to do." "Shirley are you serious!" I say before I hang up the phone

I walk back into the study room to see Troy standing there. "Hey, I know about what happened. Are you okay?" Troy asks I sit there for a minute looking around at everything but him before I look at him. "Y/N you can tell me. I won't make fun of you." Troy says "No it's not that I just don't want you to worry." I say "Well i'd rather be worried than you not being okay. You can tell me." Troy's eyes look sincere and genuine. "Look Troy it's about you and Annie, okay I don't know why but I got jealous I thought you'd replace me." "Y/N I would never replace you you're my best friend and you cared for me even when I was a jerk in high school. No matter how close we both get with these people that doesn't mean we're replacing each other. We will always still be friends." He says as he hugs me. Right friends. Nothing more.