11 Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas

I just got out of my car in the greendale parking lot to see Abed jumping on cars and singing. Before he was eventually tased.

I walked to my classes and saw a text from the group chat.

                            Study buddies 📚

Britta 🤖: Guys we're going to have a group therapy session for Abed in the study room in 30 minutes.

Annie 🩰: why what happened?

Jeff 🤡📦: Explain later.

Troy 🥁: I'll be there.

Me ⛄️: Same.

Pierce 🧸: Are there going to be cookies?

Jeff 🤡📦: Yes Pierce.

Pierce 🧸: Count me in.

I was going to the library to get a book when I saw Troy. He was sitting at a table listening to music. "Hey Troy, do you know what's going on with Abed?" I asked sitting down next to him. He took out his earbuds and looked at me. "Something to do with Christmas." Troy said after thinking. "Well then, it looks like we're in for a treat." I said smiling. "I guess so." Troy smiled back. I looked at my phone to check the time. "We should go, don't want to be late." I said standing up. "You're right." Troy replied walking with me.

Once we got to the study room I saw Britta, Jeff, and Duncan enter with Abed. Troy and I sat down and before I knew it we were off in Abed's imaginary Christmas Wonderland. He assigned everyone to a Christmas themed look. Jeff being a Jeff-in-the-box, Britta being a Britta-bot, and so on. When Abed got to me he assigned me as a snow man. I imagined myself wearing a top hat, having a scarf, a pipe and of course buttons and coal eyes with a carrot nose.

We traveled through the whole wonderland world in search of the true meaning of Christmas. The whole thing was kind of a blur. But I know it had something to do with how Abed's mom had a new family to look after and couldn't come to see Abed. And that at the end Duncan was incinerated by a pterodactyl. So that was pretty sick.

Now the group is sitting watch Christmas movies and singing along. Troy is sitting next to me and I see him look up to me after the movies over. "Candy cane?" He asks holding it up for me to take. "Thank you, Troy." I said taking the Candy cane.

When it was time to leave, Troy and I left at the same time. We both were at the door telling the other one to go first when Abed interrupts. "Hey guys, you're under the mistletoe." Abed tells us, the both of us look up to see the mistletoe above our heads in the door way. I look at Troy awkwardly. "Kiss! Kiss!" The group chanted. And before I knew it Troy and I were kissing.

**hello! Sorry if this sucked. I had time so I thought I'd give you guys another chapter. Also happy very late Christmas. Anyway, I hope you have a good night/day and thank you for reading.** - Koda