24 English as a second language

I walk into the study room to see the group talking about Spanish, I sit down as Jeff says Spanish 102 fills his language requirement.

The whole group including me agrees that we're all fine to keep taking Spanish.

I space out and come back to reality after the whole group goes silent.

When we all get to Spanish Annie starts to list off classes that we can all take together as a group.

"Annie i'd be fine with anything." I inform her. Her face lights up at my words.

"Really Y/N? That means a lot to me." She says giving me a wide smile to which I returned by scrunching my lips together slightly and nodding.

Jeff once again protests against Annie's suggestions.

Chang comes in to the classroom.

"Hola el losers." Chang says stopping at the front of the classroom.

"Winger, can I have a word with you?" Chang asks.

"Yeah, sure." Jeff answers.

Soon after Jeff's answer Chang motions for the rest of the class to step outside, which we all do.

On the way out of the classroom I accidentally bump into Troy.

"Oh sorry." I apologize to him looking up to meet his eyes.

"Oh it's no problem." He pauses thinking over his words.

"Hey Y/N, I was wondering if maybe the rest of the group didn't get a class together that maybe you and I could pick a class together.? Just us?" Troy asks.

"Oh yeah for sure." I answer giving him a light tap on the shoulder.

After a few minutes of standing outside we're allowed back in the room.

The next day in Spanish class we're told that Chang was fired and that we have a new teacher.

When she comes in she starts speaking fluent Spanish and nobody understands her.

I start to fall asleep laying my head in my desk.

After class Jeff heads to his car. I go with him because I know this is going to be good.

When we get out to his car Chang is smashing it with a keyboard guitar.

I laugh as Jeff and Chang argue accusing each other.

Soon two security guards see them.

The two make up a lie that their making a song and then sing very out of tune.

This makes me laugh even more until the two get shocked by a taser.

They both fall to the ground continuing their argument until Jeff announces that he's peeing.

I start to wheeze uncontrollably to the point where my face feels numb.

We're all in the study room trying to study for the Spanish final before Jeff says we're going to be retaking Spanish.

Jeff notices something with Annie how she seems pleased about the situation.

"Annie ratted out Chang." Jeff announces to the group.

"What no I didn't." Annie defends.

They continue to argue back and forth.

I zone out.

When I come back to reality I see Annie run out of the room.

"Nobody even think about going after her." Jeff says.

I wake up in the study room lifting my head off the table.

I look around and see everyone else messily piled around sleeping.

"Oh my god." I mumble sleep dragging at my eyes.

Everyone wakes up and I go to my dorm to get ready while I can.

I sit down at my desk after getting ready.

Soon everyone stands up leaving to go help Annie.

"Okay guys I'll be here passing for all of us!" I yell to them before Abed and Troy drag me from my seat.

"Oh come on!" I yell as they pull me.

We hear Annie screaming.

Jeff kicks open the door and we see Chang and Annie.

They both are talk like old friends.

"Now go pass that test." Chang says to us.

"Thank you!" I yell running out of the room.

Me, Troy and Abed come out of the classroom.

Troy and Abed bond over movies like always.

When Brittany and Shirley come out they're both excited.

"I think I nailed it!" Shirley screams.

"Oh me too!" Brittany agrees as the two hug jumping up and down.

"I think I'll get at least an 80." I say as Pierce interrupts their hug.

We all agree to have anthropology next year so we'll have a class together.

"We all passed Spanish." Abed says as we all cheer.

When I get to my dorm I lay on my bed until I see a message on my phone

Troy
Hey what class are we going to take together next year

Me
How do you feel about dance there's not a lot of people

Troy
Fine

I smile looking at the texts over and over again.