18 basic geneolgy

Family day is today and Jeff and Slater broke up. I was spacing out until Jeff said my name. "Y/N tell them I'm not upset about Slater." Jeff says. "Oh I don't care if you're upset or not I'm going to plot something to annoy her." I reply. "What why?" Jeff asks confused. "What she made me fail her class. She said I wasn't 'in to it enough'."

Soon are family members are showing up including my mom, dad couldn't make it. "Hey mom what's up?" I ask. I'm still a bit sick so I won't be able to go to the dance tonight but that's fine. "Oh Y/N, I'm so happy to see you! How have you been?" Mom asks as she hugs me. "I've been good." I say as we separate from the hug. "Oh mom this is my study group. Jeff Britta Pierce Abed Shirley and Troy." I say smiling. "Oh yes I have been dying to meet you all." Mom pauses looking around at everyone and stops at Troy. "Is this the nice boy from high school?" Mom asks. "Yes mom. This is Troy, we've known each other since high school." I say. "Oh Y/N has told me so much about you over the years. You sound like a such a gentleman, I'm so happy my baby has found such a good boyfriend." Mom says my eyes go wide. "Boyfriend?" Troy asks looking at me. "Uh mom I never said Troy and I were together." I tell her. "Well you should be, and you better hurry up I want some grandkids." "Okay um mom. I'm sure you're going to love the cafeteria, go on I'll catch up." I tell her, she walks out. "Troy, I'm so sorry about her." I apologize. "Oh no it's okay my nana with probably be the same way." He reassures.

Troy told me about nana and what she liked. I baked her chocolate chip cookies. "Do you want to come meet her?" Troy asks me. "Oh sure." I say grabbing the basket I made for her. "Nana this is Y/N." Troy introduces me. "Oh yes, are you two dating?" Nana asks. "Oh no-" Troy's cut off. "You should they make wonderful cookies." Nana says smiling at me. "Thank you miss."

Troy and I manage to get away from are family. We both end up in a classroom alone. We look at each other not saying anything and before I can think, we're kissing. "Troy we should stop." I say patting his shoulder. "Why? Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah I just think um I need time to process my feelings and I don't want to you know use you for something I never wanted in the first place." I say. "Well let me help you." He says kissing one more time. We both leave to go talk to are family separately.