12 Asian Population Studies

I walk into the study room to see everyone after Christmas break. I am greeted by hugs and everyone saying hi. "Did Everyone have a good break?" Abed asked. Jeff talks about back muscles, Troy found a laser disc (things feel a little awkward after our kiss before break), Annie volunteered to clean up the city and found a finger. "Somebody's finding river fingers with a cute boy." Britta says after Troy pointed out Annie's tone at finding fingers in a river. "What? No. Well, okay, yes, but it doesn't matter. It's not like I'm seeing anyone. There's just a guy." Annie defends. Soon everyone starts to guess who Annie likes. "Stop guessing. It's just a friend change the subject." Annie says before Chang appears out of nowhere. "Chang the subject." Chang says out of the blue shocking everyone. Chang then tries to get into the study group and leaves not knowing if he ever will. "We'll could we talk about something other than Annie's love life?" Jeff asks trying to change the subject. "Oh, Y/N, what did you do over break?" Troy asks me. "Oh I went home and got to spend Christmas with my family." I answered.

I sat next to Britta and Shirley in Anthropology and since Duncan was late, Britta decided to strike up a conversation. "Shirley how could you want to date your ex-husband after what he did to you?" Britta asked. "He apologized." Shirley answered. "Oh, he apologized. I guess that complete un-bangs that stripper." Britta retorted. "Well forgive me for being forgiving. Oh that's right you don't know how." Shirley says back. "Y/N what do you think?" Britta asks me. "I think it's Shirley's ex and if she wants to she can go back. But I also think you two are adults and need to start acting like it." I answered before looking back up to the board.

Soon Duncan walked in and greeted us before asking Fat Neil where we left off and going on a rant about how he's now sober.

At lunch Annie goes on and on about Rich and when Britta tries to change the subject, she goes back to Rich. "Rich is really smart, and he knows a lot about Anthropology. If we were to start studying with him, I think it could help a lot, plus, you know." Annie says trailing off. "Annie I'm not studying with that "perfect" freak." I said. "Well I'll have to agree with Y/N here. I mean Britta you're always talking about how we have no one from Latin descent in our group, and Pierce your always looking for someone old enough to find your racism subversive." Jeff says before Annie goes on about finding the right person. "All in favor of tonight?" Annie asks as a few group members raise their hands. "I look over Shirley to see a guy standing beside her. "Thank you, I'm finished." Pierce says handing him his tray. "No I say you got two more years." The man replies. Shirley stands up, smiled and hugs him. "Everyone this is Andre, my ex husband and boyfriend. He came to spend the day with me." Shirley explained. I gagged and coughed at this trying to hold back a laugh. "Oh Y/N, are you alright?" Shirley asked worriedly. "Yeah, I just need to use the bathroom. Excuse me. " I said walking to the bathroom and going to a stall. I started laughing so hard my eyes started to water. Once I was done I went back to the group.

Once I came back I heard how Shirley has been pregnant and then I thought **Chang**. At the study room I saw Troy and Pierce in the corner of the room discussing something. I walk over to them, "Chang sent you a message on Halloween too?" I asked to which Troy's eyes widen and Pierce's face shrivels in fear. "You know too?" Troy asked. "Yeah" I replied. Troy then goes over to Andre to find out if the baby is really his. Andre walked away. "Looks like you got this covered." I said patting Troy on the shoulder before walking away and going to Shirley. "Shirley, a word?" I ask and she excuses herself to come talk to me. "If that man does anything and I mean anything to hurt you, he won't see another day. And you've seen what I can do, remember that time when it was the first year we met and it was Christmas season? Now imagine that guy as your husband. (Referencing chapter 12 Comparative Religion) Keep that guy in check, or he'll be sorry." I said before walking away.

Once it's time to vote it's just the group and Rich in the room and soon Jeff comes in and starts ranting about putting Chang in the group. I light a cigarette and smoke as this goes on to which Rich comments "That's not good for you." To which I reply. "Well it's either this or I stab my eyes out from having to see your shiny balding head." I replied. Once Jeff was done he asks "Who's voting for Chang?" Me, Britta, Abed and Jeff raise our hands. "Who's voting for Rich?" Annie, Troy and Pierce raise their hands and now everyone is waiting for Shirley's vote. "Shirley, this is the best kettle corn I've ever had. If you don't vote for Rich, I'll shatter your world." Pierce says. "I heard you. I vote for Chang." Shirley answers. "Chang and Shirley had sex on Halloween." Pierce announces to the group. I glare at him. Andre walks out and I smile at the thought of slashing three of his tires.

Soon Andre walks back in the study room. "Well there goes my dreams of him crashing on the interstate." I whisper to Troy causing him to laugh.