4 basic rocket science

I woke up to a text from Troy. I already know what it's about. Because when I heard the group talking about the school flag, I knew something was up. Now this was their punishment.

I open my phone to look at the message.

Troy
Y/N I know that you weren't apart of the joke but we really could use your help

Y/N
I'll bring coffee and moral support

I get to the parking lot to see the group in cleaning attar. I walk over to them handing each of them the coffee they wanted.

"Where are Troy and Abed?" Annie asks seeing the coffee still in my hands.

"Pretty sure they made their way into that thing five seconds after the dean left." Jeff says as we all turn to the space simulator.

"What?" Annie shouts.

We all make are way into the simulator. I hand Troy and Abed their drinks before Abed soon leaves to get something.

Annie urges us to get out of the simulator. The group starts to argue until Pierce presses a button locking us in the simulator.

Suddenly a voice starts talking calling itself Sanders. Everyone starts to panic trying to find a way out.

"There's got to be a handle." Britta say's trying to calm Pierce down.

"You don't know that it was the 80s, everyone who made this was on cocaine." Shirley says.

"I refuse to be stuck in a fast food car!" I yell angrily.

Everyone starts to bicker, then suddenly the car starts moving.

"Please find a seat, strap yourselves in and wait for Mission Control." Sanders tells us.

I look around to see there aren't enough seats. Pierce and I being the only two standing up.

"Please find a seat, I want you to be safe." Sanders says.

"Are you threatening me?" Pierce says angrily.

The car moves once more sending Pierce and I to the back.

"This is all part of the simulation right?" Britta asks

"I don't think this is a simulation. I think we're being towed." Jeff answers.

Soon Abed starts to help us with the simulator. When we get the window open we're in the middle of nowhere.

After awhile we let Pierce out of the back, which was a bit of a mistake and miracle. Because of Pierce killing Sanders Annie was able to drive us back to greendale.

Because of Annie's very sharp driving Troy and Britta become very close to one another, as well as Jeff and Pierce.

I give Britta a look and the two separate. I'm not jealous, it's just Britta knows how much I like Troy.

Soon we get to greendale as all stepping out of the bet up old simulator.