22 the art of discourse

Me and Britta are in the cafeteria chatting when Jeff sits down in a good mood.

He talks about how he got a B in nutrition and Britta rants more about her cats.

A boy behind us turns around and I immediately know who he is.

Mark.

He insults Britta and Jeff before getting to me.

"Looking good, doll." He complements.

After the wonderful encounter with high schoolers, Jeff, Britta and I go to the study room.

Britta argues that she's done a lot of good things in her life. While Jeff remains calm until yelling at Pierce.

"You are 105 years old! Will you please stop tuning that guitar and tell me how to not end up like you?" Jeff yells.

"Yeah definitely didn't effect you." I say rolling my eyes at Jeff.

"You're one to talk. He didn't insult you!" Britta says.

"That's because he thinks I'm hot, now." I finish pausing at the last word.

"What do you mean now?" Britta asks

"Well back when we were in high school together, he was a sophomore and I was a senior. He spread rumors about me that him and I slept together." I answer. Britta and Shirley gasp at my story.

"Did you?" Shirley asks with a slight stutter.

"No!" I yell at her.

"The point is we have history and he knows if he did anything Troy would be upset." I say.

"Why Troy?" Abed asks.

"Because back then Troy and I had an agreement he would keep Mark off my back and I'd help him with his study's." I answer.

After speaking I look over at Troy, he gives me a soft smile.

"Awww." I few of the group members said in unison at my answer.

The awww's being broken by Abed smashing Pierce's guitar that he'd been playing and tuning throughout the story.

"Sorry that was on my bucket list." Abed explains.

I start to space out and think about high school. In some ways I missed it, in others I'd rather die than relive those moments.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Troy.

"What the hell!" He yells at Abed as his pants have been pulled down.

"It would have been better if you were wearing the heart underwear but I'll take it." Abed says.

"Oh yeah?" Troy says anger in his tone.

"Well I hope getting pantsed is on your list." Troy says pulling Abed's pants down.

"It is." Abed says checking off another thing on his list.

Abed and Troy pull their pants back up as Shirley walks in.

"Oh what's so funny?" She asks sweetly

"This!" Pierce yells pantsing Shirley.

Everyone goes silent staring in shock Pierce the only one laughing.

Shirley comes out of the restroom upset and Pierce tries to talk to her but Britta stops him.

Shirley goes back in the restroom still humiliated Britta and Annie follow.

Abed tries to go in with them but Troy and I stop him.

I look back over to Jeff Britta and Pierce. I see Mark and his goonies making fun of them.