8 home economics

I walk into my Spanish class sitting down. Nothing really important happened, but it was funny to see Chang mess with Jeff. Who was asleep for the entire class. When class ends I see Troy hug Annie from behind, "Look I'm Annie's backpack!" He says Annie looks amused. Too amused. I walk over to Pierce before he can leave the class. "Give me your ear things." I say in a hushed voice "What? No I got rid of them!" Pierce reply's "You're a liar!" "Fine!" Pierce says giving me the ear things.

I put them on and follow Troy and Annie. Troy is asking for dating advice. Annie thinks he's talking about going on a date with her. Geez.

Shirley walks over to me "Is it just me or is Y/N jealous!" She says dramatically. "Shirley I'm not in the mood!" I say walking away. "You can always talk to me!" Shirley yells after me "I'd rather not!" I yell back.

"Okay you owe me!" Pierce yells "What do you want?" I ask a malicious smile plasters his face. "Do you have a gun, an arrow, anything that can inflict damage?" He asks I smile back. Pierce tells me his plan I agree to cause a bit of minor damage.

Vaughn and his band start to sing a song. It's about Pierce. They really suck. I make my way to the back of the stage. I unplug all of the equipment Vaughn is using including the lights. Then I use my fake gun to fire shots. Pierce falls to the ground, acting like he's been shot. "Oh my god, Pierce!" Vaughn yells as the lights come back on. "I see the light!" Pierce is really selling it, the fake blood was a nice touch.

I walk over to Troy and his date. "Y/N what's happening?" Troy asks "The best thing ever." I say as a smile makes it's way to my face. I pull out a microphone. It's connected to the speakers, for everyone to hear. "Hey Vaughn I guess everything isn't as cool as you thought." I say into the mic. Pierce grabs Vaughn pining him to the ground and yelling 'boo!' Scaring the panty's off him. Pierce gets up leaving a traumatized Vaughn and walks over. "Now that was amazing!" He yells as we fist bump each other. "Yeah it was!" I yell.