3 the psychology of letting go

I woke up this morning exhausted from getting barely any sleep last night. When I finally got up I threw on some clothes and started driving to greendale.

I was walking in the hallway listening to music until I saw Troy. He looked terrified, like when a little kid hears that Santa isn't real. I walked over to him pausing my music and taking out my headphones.

"Troy, what's wrong?" I asked him. He didn't respond, just looked at me. I glanced at his face only to see him trying not to cry. I pulled him into a hug trying to calm him.

We decided to walk to the study room together and he'll tell me what's wrong with the others.

We both walk into the study room sitting down across the table from each other. As we sit down the girls wonder what's wrong with Troy.

"I saw a dead body." Troy managed to speak.

Everyone included myself went over to Troy to comfort him. I placed my hand on his shoulder, which he placed his hand on top of.

Pierce walks in like nothing's happened. He then goes on about his mom's not dead. I space out until I hear Troy sobbing. I lean down to him rapping my arms around him loosely.

"It's going to be okay." I whisper to him.

Later me, Britta, Shirley, Annie, Troy, and Abed try to convince Jeff to help us help Pierce, which doesn't work.

We all walk into anthropology, only seconds later Duncan is introducing himself as the professor.

"Now what is anthropology?" Duncan asks.

Annie rises her hand.

"You in the boobs." Duncan says pointing at her.

"The study of humanity." She answers.

Suddenly Chang comes through the doors, making a scene. Him and Duncan start to trash talk one another.

I walk into anthropology with Troy. We sit down next to Pierce.

"What's with the lava lamp?" Troy asks.

"It's not a lava lamp, it's mom." Pierce answers.

"Great." I sarcastically whisper under my breath.

Soon the entire group starts to argue, which I block out.

At lunch I decided to sit with Shirley. We were talking until Annie and Britta started yelling at one another.

After they were done I look at Shirley.

"Yeah you're both so different." She pauses
"Skinny bitches." She say's disappointed.

I laugh at her words, she soon joins me.

Since I had a free period I decided to sit on the quad with Troy, until Jeff said he had something important to tell him. Shirley soon joins me, we talk for awhile m.

I sat on a bench in the quad with Shirley until I heard screaming. I stand up with my phone to see what it is.

"I'll be right back." I tell her.

I go over and see Annie and Britta fight, both of them are covered in the oil they had for their project.

I take out my phone and start to record them. I laugh while doing so.

When Troy, Jeff and, Pierce got back I showed them the video of Annie and Britta. They all thought it was hilarious.