7 aerodynamics of gender

I sit on the concrete of the ground by Abed as I watch Troy and Jeff play basketball, the two of them keep making butt jokes. I look over to see the ladies talking about a woman history class they're attending, I look back at the court and continue to watch Troy play.

Pierce comes over to the boys and shows them a drone, called dragon flyer. He starts it coming over to Jeff and Troy, "I can't control it, there's a tiny pilot in there." Pierce says. Jeff tries to hit the drone but instead hits the girls making a mess, while the girls yell at him.

The girls get up to leave but are stopped by Abed. "Which women's study class?" He asks. "Feminist representation in media." Annie answered. "Great I'm in." Abed responded blandly. "Abed, we kinda thought this would be something just for the girls." Shirley tells him nicely not wanting to break it to him. "Sounds like it. I'd love to learn more about you." Abed says still not getting the hint, at this point I just stand up and grab my stuff ready to leave.

"Sorry guys, I got to run to my art class!" I shouted to them running into the school.

After my art class I got to the study room, mainly to work on my art project. After about 20 minutes Pierce comes in wearing sports clothes. "Are you going to play, or are you just embracing your teenage years?" I ask, his face was very offended he didn't have to say a word, I could tell.

Pierce and I continue talking until Jeff and Troy come in. They talk for a bit, while I focus on my art project. "Hey (Y/N), I have something to show you." Troy says, I look up to face him and I'm met with terror on Jeff's face. "No Troy, you can't tell anyone." Jeff says. "That's fine, I needed to finish this anyway." I tell them with a smile.

I was on my way to a class when I saw a bunch of people gathered around a dumpster, I look in the dumpster to see Pierce.

Once he was out of the hospital I walked out of my dorm to go see him back on campus. Troy and Jeff were walking away, and as they were I saw Pierce grab a handful of pills and take them. I ran over to him and took the bottle, "I'll be holding on to these." I said.

I walk into the cafeteria to see Pierce with more pills. "Whose in charge of making sure he doesn't od?" Jeff asks as the whole group does nose goes. "Give me those." I say snatching the pills from Pierce.

Hello! Sorry this was a very fast written chapter, I'm trying to start updating more frequently. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed reading, have a good night/day- koda