5 messianic myths and ancient peoples

Anthropology was normal for the most part. We did nothing that had anything to do with anthropology, not that I'm complaining. We were watching funny videos, which were interrupted by Shirley.

"What happens if we type in god?" Shirley asked getting boo'd by most of the students.

"I'm afraid you'll regret that search." I tell Shirley giving her a pat on the back.

"If farts are fair game so is god." Duncan says before typing in god of farts. Everyone being amused at god of farts besides Shirley. I give her a pat on the back noticing the sadness painted on her face.

Once I get my lunch and sit down Shirley joins me excitedly. "Hey Y/N I was wondering if you wanted to help me make a video on YouTube." She says sweetly. "Oh, what's it about?" I ask her. "A good story with a christian message." She says. "Look Shirley, I get you're happy about this, I'm happy for you! But I just don't think I'll be able to do it." I tell her. "But Y/N please I really need your help." "I'm sorry my answer is no." I say before she stands up and walks away.

I walk into the study room to see Shirley filming her movie with Troy and Britta. I hold down a laugh as I watch them film, until a loud noise is heard from outside.

Shirley, Britta, Troy and I walk out to see a crowd of people swarming around Abed. There's cameras and microphones in many places scattered around.

We continue to watch, Troy and Britta leaving Shirley to watch ABED. I don't say anything to her I simply hug her, before walking away to Troy and Britta.

We walk into the cafeteria, Abed answering questions. Shirley pips up her opinion, I don't say anything until I hear someone from the crowd speak.

"Hey bitch, why don't you go back to your temple." A woman says earning ohs from the crowd. Something about her words made my blood boil, I didn't say anything I just walked over to her, and like a snap of my fingers we were on the ground.

Next thing I know I'm being dragged off her by Troy, and I'm in the dean's office with a busted lip. "Do you understand what kind of trouble you're putting me through? What this could do for Greendale's rep?" Dean asks me running his hands through his non existent hair. "Maybe you should talk to her, not me." I tell him. "I would, but since she's in the hospital with a concussion I can't!" He yells frustrated. I stand up and walk out of the room, not caring for anything he has to say.

After the incident I spent the rest of my week cleaning bathrooms, serving students lunch, and washing dishes. I didn't talk to anyone in the group because of how much the dean made me clean, that and how embarrassed I was about the incident.