14 interpretive dance

I was walking to my language arts class. I saw Troy. He was talking to someone. I followed him and I found out that he does dance. He was actually good at it. I kept watching, until my language teacher saw me. "Y/N get in the classroom!" She yelled. I saw Troy look at me fear in his eyes.

I walk to the study room. I see everyone sitting there looking at Jeff and his 'girlfriend'. I take out my phone and snap a picture. For in case I need so answers or favors. Pierce try's to take a picture, "Stop." I whisper moving his phone away from Jeff and professor Slater. "What?" He says confused. "If you take a picture you're going to put it on twitter and I'll be trending. I can't have that, I need black mail." "Oh got it." Pierce says giving me a wink.

Once Jeff and Slater are done we sit down in the study room. She tells us about a recital she has coming up. I can tell Troy wants to tell the group about his dancing but he's to scared to do so. We all start to study. I get a text, I look at it. It's Troy.

Troy: we need to talk

Y/N: right now?

Troy: yes

Y/N: fine

I excuse myself to the bathroom. Troy walks out of the study room and over to me. "Listen, I'm not gay-" i cut him off "Troy no I don't think you're gay. But I thought you were really good at dancing. You should do the recital." I say "I don't know." Troy reply's I give him a pat on the shoulder and we walk back to the group. "What were you too doing?" Jeff asks giving us a sarcastic smile "Your mother." I respond giving him the same smile back.