7 introduction to statistics

It's Halloween, Jeff has a new crush on a professor. To be completely honest I don't care about it much, but Shirley makes it a big deal. I know it's because of her marriage, she called me crying at 2 am. When we finished the call I asked her why she came to me. She said it was because I was the only person who answered, ouch. I love Shirley to death but she can be a bit to honest.

"Hey Y/N, are you coming to my Halloween party." Annie asks. To be completely honest I don't really like parties, but I really enjoy Halloween. "Sure." "Thanks." Annie says smiling.

As I'm walking to my next class I see Shirley and Britta, Shirley waves me over. "Y/N don't you think it's disgusting for Jeff to want to date his professor? even though there's a perfectly good woman here!" Shirley yells "No I think it's good for him. It means that we won't have to deal with him trying to get in Britta's pants." I reply. Shirley doesn't seem happy with my answer. Oh well.

I get to Annie's party, I decided to dress up as a cat. Mainly to match with Britta since she's a squirrel. "Hey Y/N thanks for coming." Annie says she looks worried, I don't blame her. "Where's Jeff?" I ask Britta walking over to her and Shirley. "We think he's at the faculty party. Poor Annie." Shirley says.

Pierce walks over to us, he's tripping over his own feet and slurring his words. He stops in front of me. "Oh Y/N. I love you!" He yells, he starts to move around in a circle.

"Let's go get Jeff." I say to the group as we all go towards the cafeteria. We find Jeff, he's dressed as a cowboy. "Jeff Annie needs you she feels unpopular." Abed says in his Batman voice. "Come on Jeff, you're not serious ditching us to try and get in her pants are you? I say pointing a bit to the professor. "You all need to leave I'm at an adult party." Jeff says angry lacing his voice. "Britta I don't care about your soap opera, Abed you're not Batman, and Y/N thank you for putting my intentions into words." Jeff says giving us a sarcastic smile.

I walk off from the group I sit in the study room, on my phone. I get a text from Troy.

Troy: you okay you stormed off from the group

Y/N: I'm fine Jeff's just being a jerk

Troy: are you still at the school

Y/N: yeah why

Troy: well I'm in the library and I have a big bag of candy

Y/N I'm on my way

I get up walking to the library I look around for Troy. I see a fort made from books and a bowl of candy, but no Troy. "Troy!" I yell out for him no answer, I get goosebumps. "Troy!" I yell again, this time arms rap around me I turn around seeing a mask. I jump. Troy takes the mask off laughing. "You should see your face!" He says between laughing. "I hate you." I pout "you wish!" Troy says winking.

We eventually sit down in the fort of books eating candy, talking about the party.