21 contemporary american poultry

I walk into the study room to hear the group discussing chicken fingers. "Well I wouldn't know I'm a vegetarian." Britta says as I sit down.

"Shocker." Troy says sarcastically.

"And if you guys knew how they treated the animals that you're eating you eat them even faster to put the out of their misery. And then you would throw up." Britta says.

"No offense Britta but that's sort of how it works. I wouldn't expect them to be treated nicely if their about to be killed." I say.

"I don't know I think I'm extra protective of animals today because my cat is sick." Britta starts ranting about her cat. And I start running to the cafeteria for chicken.

"Sorry Britta I'll listen to you talk about your cat later I promise!" I yell as I keep running.

When I sit down with Abed Shirley Annie and Britta, Shirley talks about cute boy and tries to get his attention be he walks past.

"You seem invisible to him." Abed says as Shirley and Annie's faces have shocked expressions. Annie comforts Shirley.

Britta lectures Abed about think before speaking.

The group starts coming up with ideas to get more chicken fingers.

Soon Abed became fry cook and we got the chicken we wanted.

The cute guy walks over to Shirley.

"You guys are lucky their always running out." He says to Shirley.

"Would you like one? Names Shirley memorize it." She says handing him the chicken.

"I will Shirley." He says before walking off.

Abed gives Chang chicken and the group starts to talk about how he could get caught.

"I'm sorry." Abed says

"It's okay buddy. Just let me know next time you have any agreements." Jeff says

"I agreed to give Chang eight fingers per lunch in exchange for 10 percent bump on every Spanish test for each of us." Abed says

Everyone's eyes go wide and agree that it's fine.

Jeff looks jealous.

Everyone is taking this chicken finger thing a little to seriously, but I'm not complaining.

"It's nice being friends with the biggest guy on campus. Isn't that right Annie's boobs?" Troy says taking to his monkey.

I pat Annie on the back for support as she looks angry.

"Please rename that thing. And this time not with a contest on twitter." She scolds him.

"It's his twitter account he can do what he wants. Troy argues back.

"They are my body parts." Annie shoots back.

Everyone starts to argue.

Jeff tries to quite everyone with his hand but it doesn't work.

I quietly laugh at his attempts before leaving to my dorm.

I decided to take a nap and forget about this whole chicken chaos.

When I woke up I realized it was the next day.

I changed into fresh clothes and walked to the study room.

When I got there everything was normal. Weird.

Sorry this was short but I will try to get more chapters out quicker hope you understand - Koda