12 comparative religon

⚠️ Tw this chapter has violence and blood so be aware of that and stay safe when reading ⚠️

It's Christmas, which is usually a happy holiday for me. But being away from home has really put me down in the dumps.

I walk into the cafeteria to see Abed getting picked on. Jeff comes to talk to the bully. I get sick of hearing the bully's voice so I walk up to him. I push him away from Jeff. He opens his mouth to speak but before he can I punch him. Before I can even blink or realize what I'm doing, the bully is on the ground as I'm punching and kicking him.

Soon after a few minutes of me kicking and punching, people are yelling 'fight' and 'kick his ass'. I end up getting dragged off the bully by someone, it's Troy. I get out of his grip standing up properly, I look at what I've done. Blood is on the floor, all over my hands and clothes. The bully looks like I bet him half to death, which I probably did. I look over to Troy, he looks horrified. I look at the people around me, most are giving me dirty looks and sighs. I look at my friends. Shirley, Annie, Britta, Pierce, Abed, Jeff. I look back at Troy tears fulling my eyes. I can't say anything, my throat being dry and numb.

Soon the dean walks in on the scene, the mess I've made. "What happened!" He screams at the top of his voice. "They almost killed that guy!" A girl in the crowd shouts, pointing at me. I can no longer hold back my tears. My cheeks become a shade of pink. I run out of the cafeteria. I decided that I can't go to the bathroom or to my dorm so I walk off campus. I decide to go to the bakery Troy and I went to awhile back. I don't get sweets, I just sit outside the shop by myself. I think about what just happened. How I reacted, how everyone looked at me, how my friends looked at me. How Troy looked at me. I feel like the worst person in the world.

I start to realize I've been sitting on the pavement for a while because it's getting dark. I'm still in my bloody clothes, my knuckles still bleeding a bit. I work up the courage to go back to my dorm.

I walk back on campus with my hood up and hands in my pockets to try and stay undercover. I get into the building, going to my dorm. I change my clothes and bandage my knuckles. I look around my dorm seeing my phone that I forgot this morning. I pick it up looking at my notifications, there's messages. From Troy. I open them.

Troy: Y/N are you okay you can talk to me

Troy: please I want to help you

Troy: please text me

My eyes burn with tears as I read the messages. Why am I so stupid. I begin to cry again, I sit down on my bed holding my head in my hands.

I walk out of my dorm and to the dean's office. "What are we supposed to do with you?" He asks doing a dramatic movie turn in his chair. "What do you suggest?" I ask my voice being thin and wispy. "Well I have an idea." He says as he starts walking gesturing for me to follow. We stop at a door. "Free therapy!" He finally answers walking away.