13 Celebrity Pharmacology

In the study room the group was rehearsing for a play Annie made for drug awareness. Because there wasn't enough roles and frankly, I didn't want to do it. I decided I would be in the cafeteria passing out dare shirts. Which Annie thought was a great idea. We were rehearsing lines when the Dean walked in with a bee costume on. He told us there would be at least 50 kids coming. "Dean Pelton, we're you hoping to participate in the show?" Annie ask seeing his outfit. "I would love to Annie. But as you can see from my outfit, I already have plans." He said before walking away. "I would say that's weird, but this is the guy who had a guy in a dog costume as he date to a dance." I said blandly. "How come he get a front stinger?" Troy asked.

I walk out of the study room and hear Pierce and Annie talking. "The only really star of it, is the message." Annie says. "Is the message Jeff Winger? He's on every page of this thing." Pierce says obviously not understanding Annie's very polite no. As Annie walks away I go over to Pierce. "At least you're in the show, I'm selling t-shirts." I said trying to make him feel better. "Oh please, we both know you came up with that idea because you didn't want to be in it." Pierce says. "Fair enough." I say walking away.

The show somehow ended with Chang getting beat up as drugs, because Pierce changed the script and got the kids to chant for drugs. Which honestly I didn't know Chang could fix a problem like that, but he did. I guess when it comes to Chang, he makes it look easy for people to hate him.