Chapter Three: Suspicious

Lalisa left the painting association when she was done with the inquiries.

Selling your painting in their association's exhibition was not a problem, from what the receptionist said, the important thing was if she had the qualification to paint something that would actually get accepted in. After all most of the people that had been brought into an accomplished stage were people already past their fifties.

Since she already had gotten all the information she needed she headed to the florist shop she worked in.

Luckily for her, other than having memories of her future, she still had every memory of her past intact and remembered she still had some money saved up.

At this point in her life, she didn't have any painting equipment left, and all the work she had done was all done when she was visiting Yerim.

Knowing the sly girl, she knew that those works couldn't be retrieved. In all honestly, she didn't even want them, after all, those were the skills she had at the age of eighteen.

With the experience of ten or more years, those works seemed very amateur to her. But to someone like Yerim, it was already exceptional for their age group.

"You are here early?" Her boss asked as she arrived, after all, she knew that she was a student and was only supposed to leave school at this time.

 Her boss, Auntie Su, was a nurse for elderly people. She worked the evening shift there and still needed someone to stay in her store which was why she employed Lalisa.

"Today was for filling out the college admission forms, so we were allowed to leave as soon as we finished filling them."

"Also I wanted to see you for a matter so I decided to come early."She added immediately and the other woman stopped her hands that were flying across her keyboard.

"Is anything the matter?"

Lalisa nodded her head sideways hurriedly afraid that the woman would misunderstand."It's not a big matter, I just want to know that if I could get an advanced payment for this month. I happened to need money urgently and I don't have any."

Auntie Su sighed in relief after she heard this.

"Okay, I'll give it to you this evening." She promised, then she waved her over to help with the inventory of the new flowers and decorations that had come over today.

After an hour, she handed Lalisa a total of two thousand, which was way above her normal pay.

"Since you would be starting your examinations soon, you will need more money, for the next few months, you can this paid amount and when you are done you can pay me back, as you want." Auntie Su explained as she saw the confused look on her face.

Lalisa felt her eyes get teary a little, she would have never imagined that her asking for money would result in this, after all, in her past life Auntie Su kept on giving her the normal pay she deserved.

She nodded and then thanked her repeatedly until Auntie Su left.

The reason she wanted her salary was to get some painting materials so that she could paint and sell them for more money, after all, if she spent five hundred on her material, she was certain that any of her work would sell for more than two hundred thousand at the very least.

Before she was captured by those people, she started her work for millions but she understood that other than the painting, many people brought artwork because of the creator, and since she was still some girl no one knew, two hundred would be a fair price.

Now that she had more than she needed, she thought of getting a phone also, but she since closed in the evening, going back to the city to buy a phone would be arduous and that could wait till the next day.