Chapter 58: School weirdo

Since it was a short break, the bell signifying the end rang soon enough and Rosè went back to her seat while Lalisa tore a sheet from her note and scribbled something on it before putting it on the desk beside her.

Just like she had guessed, some minutes to the time the class teacher entered, a tall figure appeared by the class door way and headed to the back of the classroom.

Unlike everyone that were dressed in their school uniform, Jimin was dressed in plain pants and a black hoodie that was covering his entire head.

The moment he got to the front of his seat and saw there was someone sitting there, he took a double take before finally sitting down.

His first action was to look at the sheet of paper that was pasted to his table.

"Hello,

I will be sitting here from now on and while I don't intend to invade your privacy, I'll appreciate it if you don't invade mine too."

Lalisa.

He read the note twice, his attention lingering on the elegant and beautiful handwriting before he looked at part where she asked that he didn't invade her privacy one more time before he looked at the girl that was seated in beside him and focused on the book that was in front of her.

.....

Eventually, the words he wanted to say left his mind and he went ahead to just pull out his books from his bag also.

Although she acted like she didn't care about him when he came, Lalisa had used the little Loli to check his every reaction and when she was finally sure that they were on the same page, she felt her entire body relax and then focused more on the book in front of her before the teacher came.

Since she had just done an exchange of missing study classes for the international competition, she was doing her best to read up on the questions they were going to bring up there.

Very soon the teacher came and during classes, Lalisa could feel more than one student, including Rosè and Hanbin constantly looking back in concern repeatedly.

However, contrary to anything they were imagining, nothing happened the whole day and the two people that were attracting the attention of everyone sat as still as statues the entire time.

The moment classes ended, Jimin picked up his bag and left the class, while he didn't seem rushed, Lalisa noticed that his strides were long and quick like as if he was aiming to cover more distance in a short time.

"Lisa, do you have some free time?" Hanbin asked her as soon as classes finally ended for the day.

Lalisa glanced at her watch and then back at her friend that seemed like he had something really urgent to do and nodded.

"I have some spare ten minutes after which I have to be on my way back home because I have some matters to attend to."

"Okay, let me walk you to the gate."

The both of them left the class after Lalisa waved at Rosè who looked like a pet that had been left behind by her master.

"Jimin can be very dangerous and unstable, perhaps, you can move over to my seat while I move back there for you if it makes you comfortable. I can also move beside Yerim if you don't mind." Hanbin started and then looked at her face to be sure that he hadn't said anything she didn't like.

"Don't worry about him, I already left him a note to explain matters already and I don't think he would be any trouble to me. Besides, if we had to fight, I'll have better chances at you." She added the last part jokingly and Hanbin flushed as he looked at her petite frame.