Chapter 84: A suspicious friend

"Lisa, let's take you round the capital today okay? You can use that opportunity to see your future university." Sunoo told Lalisa with a patronizing smile after breakfast.

After last night, every member of the Wang family's younger generation had moved to name basics with her especially this two that seemed like they wanted to occupy every bit of her time.

"I have some places to see and I would like to get a dress for the occasion." She told them with a small smile. Although she said it just like that, she had thought over her words all through breakfast.

"Grandfather already ordered you a dress, my first aunt does traditional qipao and would have your dress brought in this evening." Sunghoon said and then looked at her eagerly, hoping she would say yes.

"Lisa is used to doing things on her own, you should allow her to get out and see things by herself." Chen chided as he walked back into the living room.

"Let me drop you off at your first stop. I'm leaving for work now." He told her as he picked up a key from the key storage.

"Okay, I'll leave with him." She told the other two that were looking sullen and unhappy.

"I'll be back soon and then we can do anything you want me to do with you." She offered which was a good decision as the both of their eyes lit up like puppies that had been given bones.

After exchanging some more words, she rushed after Chen hurriedly since she knew that sneaking out would not be easy if her master came down.

.....

"Where's your first destination?" Chen asked as he started the key, with two meetings and the plane ride, she didn't feel he was some stranger anymore and felt comfortable giving him the direction that Jungkook had given her.

"Rose springs?" Chen asked with surprise in his voice and expression. Although it was not the most elite location in the capital, it was the newest and from the charts, it was going to keep sky rocketing in price. However, no one could buy it and rumors were that the young master of the Jeon family had bought the whole land even before it was launched.

For fear that the friend Lalisa was going to meet could be doing some rough play, Chen spoke up.

"I don't think that's a residential area at the moment, are you sure of the address?"

"Hmmm, my friend cannot lie about such. It also happens that he is quite sick at the moment and I have to get some medicine for him also."

The more Lalisa said, the more suspicious Chen became. If for any reason they had to believe that the friend was really living there, it was impossible to afford a place like that and not have people caring for them.

"Okay, you can drop at a supermarket ahead to get some medicine and food essentials before going," without saying anything else, he drove into the parking lot of a nearby supermarket.

As soon as Lalisa got down, Chen picked his phone and made several calls and it was only when he was sure that it was only the Jeon family that had access to the land that he stopped making calls.

"Lisa, where your friend is staying doesn't seem to be a residential area, you can call him and let me talk to him to be sure of the address." Chen told her as soon as she entered.

"Okay, I'll do so."

Lalisa called Jungkook twice without being able to reach him which made Chen even more certain that something was wrong.

"Let's just keep going, I'm sure there's no trouble." Lalisa told him after a while. Regardless of what, she knew who Jungkook was and was sure that he couldn't deceive her.