Chapter 28: Trouble at school

Lalisa woke up to the aroma from her mom's cooking, since they didn't have to manage ingredients, Rong Yue's mom had made them a feast the previous night when she got back from the store.

"Hmmm, this is the life I need." She murmured happily as she skirted around the room like a real kitten. Although she wasn't anywhere near how much she had made in the previous life, she was a lot happier.

Firstly, she knew she had everything to be great, there was no uncertainty for her. Also, she was certain that people like Yerim couldn't harm her in this life.

"Little Loli, set a reminder to take my mother for a check up at the best hospital next week." She told the robotic system as she undressed.

Unlike yesterday, she didn't have a off day but she had every intention to talk to their hall master on not having to bear with evening classes at all, times like that needed to be used on making money not on studying what she could recite while sleeping.

Before long, she was all dressed and ready for school and joined her mother for breakfast.

After being spoiled silly by Jungkook's cooking, her mother's cooking was nice but not enough to have her overeat and so she was done with breakfast in minutes.

"Lili, since there's more food at home, I packed you some lunch box so that you can study without worries now." Her mother said gently, standing up to pick up the box in the kitchen.

Lalisa smiled happily and then pulled her mom in for a hug. Yesterday, when she had requested to add the box to their cart, she had almost guessed what her mother's thoughts were.

.....

However, since they were simple and very conservative, she had agreed without anything.

"Make sure you don't open the door for anyone okay? Also you can turn on the TV the way I have thought you." Lalisa reminded her like a fuzzy mom as she made her way out of the house.

Just like she had thought, Driver Yu was already waiting for her downstairs.

"Are you always parked here or it's just coincidental that you are always here when I come out?" She asked after a quick morning greeting making the middle aged man laugh out.

"You are mistaken, there's a light that comes on the moment you step out of the elevator outside here where the cars are parked. Since there's just this occupied house, I know that it's you and know you don't have a car." He explained making all of her fears and worries fade away just like that.

The ride to the school was short since the young master Jeon had already considered the distance to the school while picking the house. And for Lalisa, this was a better option to her having to get a car when she wasn't sure she would be here for long.

As soon as she entered school, the first thing Lalisa noticed was the odd looks she was getting from her classmates.

For someone that was harmed with the events and things from the past life, the first thing she always did was try to see if there was something she was forgetting when she felt significant things happening and so like that, today, the first thing she did was she search her mind to see if anything had happened.

After coming up with nothing, she sighed and squared her shoulders.

'I didn't just live two lives for nothing, any challenge that comes up, we face it head on.' She murmured and walked towards the class.

The reaction of the students when she entered the classroom was all she needed to know that something had happened in just that one day of being absent.