Chapter 17: I will not harm your daughter

As Lalisa walked to the flower shop, her mind was filled with many things as she was thinking about how to leave her job at Auntie Su's shop, and also planned to return the money she had taken from her.

The more she thought, the more it proved that there was no other solution to hire someone else. She was about to give up when little Loli's voice sounded in her head.

"You can build a self payment system that would scan all her products that way she doesn't have to worry about her sales person being sneaky."

"You can read my mind?" She asked curiously, deliberately using her mind.

The last step of the project had been to pair her mind and thoughts with the robot own. To put it simply, they had wanted her to strip off her human mind and let her be with a mind that was one of robot.

"The last step has been completed and I am latched into your brain cells, with the use of cryptic signals, I can understand your thoughts with a fast pace." Little Loli's voice sounded back.

Lalisa nodded in understanding even though she had some reservations about it. With her knowledge of a robot and technology, she was sure that with the right material to remove the chip and having it elsewhere wasn't going to be a problem for her.

She arrived a little late then what she was supposed to resume her work and Auntie Su had already packed and was ready to go.

"I was just about to call you but, then I realized that I didn't have your phone number." Auntie Su said smiling warmly at her.

"Hmmm, I'll send you message from my phone, I know your number by heart now." She replied with a small smile. A part of her felt reluctant to leave the warmth that came with resuming the work.

But she also understood that change was something that one couldn't stop. Another chance at this life meant that she owed the world and whatever it was that gave her a second chance to give a great shot in life.

Auntie Su nodded and then carried her bag ready to leave.

"I have something to discuss to you about." She finally said gathering the courage to tell the older woman as sh turned around.

"I think I might be unable to work here anymore, but since it is short notice I'll work free for the next month and also return the money I have taken from you."

Looking at the shock on Auntie Su's face Lalisa almost took her words back.

"What is the matter? Is the pay too short?" Auntie Su asked as confusion is filled in her facial expression.

"No, I have to take some courses and I have also taken some extra curricular activities. Since I don't have money applying for scholarship needs student to be effective." She had already prepared this explanation down while previously thinking of breaking down the news.

After hearing her explanation, Auntie Su couldn't find it in her to be  unwilling and so even though she was reluctant she nodded in understanding.

"You don't have to return the money, the whole time you have worked without taking an extra yuan from me even on the days we make extra sales, you don't fail to remit in all. And since you will not be working till you get to college, the money is important for you."

Seeing that Lalisa was about to refuse, she hurriedly opened her mouth and said "Take it as a parting gift from me."

This way Lalisa couldn't argue to avoid sounding rude.

"I'll put the information up out here today and also put it online to see if we can get enough people."

After talking for some while more Auntie Su left and Lalisa started to search online from some materials. What she wanted to build was simple, yet at this time, something like that wasn't common yet, also, what she wanted the device to do had one function that was not yet available.

Since there were some already built ones, she bought two and then bought the materials to make a better one device.

After completing her order, she spent her time doing research and checking for things that could give her money.

**********

At home, Jungkook finally put his laptop aside, the whole time he felt that Kim Xia's gaze was on him as if she had something to tell her but was hesitating.

"Is there anything you want to tell me?" He asked gently. It didn't need rocket science to figure out that although she could carry out chores action which she was used to doing flawlessly, she struggled with basic and spontaneous activities of normal living.

"Are you dangerous?" She asked with a little caution, she didn't know how to describe the feeling this man gave her, although he seemed like a gentleman with values, she also felt that the air around him was stifling.

She also knew that her daughter was very appealing, and that the man was only staying so that he could get closer to Lisa.

Since she saw their interaction this afternoon, she was unable to keep straight.

"I would not harm your daughter or touch her. You don't have to worry." He promised even though he didn't saw it out aloud, some part of him felt like, it would take quite some energy to harm the little girl even he wanted to.

"Thank you." Kim Xia could sense his sincerity and nodded, since she had removed this matter from her heart, her mind felt a lot lighter.

"I'll clean your wounds after you have your evening bath." She told him and then went back to her room to get some knitting done.

Just as she left Jungkook's phone beside him rang. He picked it up immediately.

"Second master Jeon,We have found one of the moles, I have a feeling that there is more than one." The man on the other side said and every bit of gentleness that Jungkook had in him was vanished in that second.

"Is that X34?" He asked.

"Yes master, how did you know." The man on the other end was surprised. With how wide their forces was, they got and passed information in minutes and so that they couldn't find the mole in close to three days was disturbing to them.

"I had a suspicion early on and wrote his code down. Get men Y67 and S17 also, you will find th fourth mole yourself."

As the young master of the Jeon family, which was one of the biggest family in the capital, he had learnt to train himself to be assertive and also sensitive when dealing with people.

Coming on this trip, he had already sensed that there was something wrong with the second side of the family, however, since he had gotten his men to tighten the security with several means, he had not been expecting to be stranded like this.

For the past three days, he couldn't help but wonder what would happen if the little girl had not been there that night....