Chapter 57: Changing Seats

Very quickly, the weekend finished and Lalisa went to school the next day, after Jungkook left the previous day, she had surprisingly just stayed in the study and painted all day.

However, this time, she had no interest in selling her painting for the first time.

Before leaving this morning, she had taken a picture and sent it to master Wang Shu to get his opinion.

Just as she entered the school gates, her phone rang and she pulled it out to see he was the one calling.

"I'm a student and need to be in school by this time." She so as in a whining tone as soon as she picked.

Only heavens knew the amount of calls she had to reject from her master.

"That's true, you mentioned you are in your senior year. Do you want a recommendation from me in the top arts school in the capital?" Master Wang Shu asked as his mind raced with thoughts.

If she schooled in the capital, he would be able to guide her even better and show her off to all his colleagues that were curious about who his student was.

"I already applied to the B university in the capital. I can get in with my grades." She added before he rushed ahead and started to meddle in her matters.

.....

"Okay. My student is the best after all, I know you can get in." Master Wang Shu said.

Instead of talking of the painting she had just sent like Lalisa expected, Master Wang Shu asked something entirely different.

"Don't your parents have any interest in meeting your master or do they not allow you to paint?" He asked, his tone was different from his usual bubbly and intrusive way of conversing.

As if he was afraid that with one wrong word, he would harm the relationship between them.

"No, there's only my mom but I forgot to tell her." Lalisa replied as she realized that she had really not told her mother that she had a painting master.

Upon hearing her reply, all the self restraint that Master Wang Shu had broke off immediately.

"How dare you say you forgot!?" He yelled out angrily, forcing Lalisa to pull the phone away from her ears.

"Master, I'm in school, I'll call you later." She hurriedly said into the microphone and hung up immediately and then switched off her phone.

"Whew! How can my master be so agressive." She sighed and then patted her chest in a dramatic way.

"Lili, did I hear you say you have a master?" A sickening familiar voice rang out behind her making Lalisa stiffen slighty.

"Yeri, you are back." Lalisa said in a natural tone while totally ignoring what Yerim had said before.

She had expected that she would hide her face for more than a week and was definitely not expecting her being back in school today.

"Hmmm, I bet you must have missed me."

Lalisa chuckled, her eyes glinting with mirth. Perhaps, if this was a week ago, she might have acted along. Now that she knew that there was no way someone like Yerim or even Sehun was in her league, she had no interest for pretending to be friends with her.

"There's no way I would miss someone trying to pin their dirty deeds on me Yerim." Lalisa's said with her tone flat and serious making Yerim frown.

She had tried to pin or pull several things on Lalisa in the past and she either fell for it or didn't and they still kept on being friends.