Chapter 8: Master, Little Loli is here...

While Lalisa was at work looking through the internet for things she could do, after all, in those three years, she had been trained in several things to test her brain capacity.

From coding and hacking to intense rushed activities to research, she had done it all, the only thing she hasn't done was something from the entertainment industry since they felt like it was too demanding for intelligent people.

At that time, she had experienced life worse than hell, after all, her learning capacity kept shocking them and making them do more tests.

Her resilience had made them consider her the perfect candidate for a robot and so they had torn off her arms and legs without letting her use anesthesia.

And then, replaced them with mechanical ones. She had cried and experienced heart-wrenched pain at that moment and just when she felt herself give up the ghost, she saw herself back here again.

In this world, she was going to make sure they didn't exist. They didn't dare treat human lives the way they did back then.

While she was scrolling around different sites and trying to make more money without pressure, after all, she already had some money from the man at home and was certain that the man was definitely not going to come back.

It was highly possible that he imagined that some damage would be done to the store and paid that amount to ensure they couldn't report if anything happened.

Now that nothing had happened, he wouldn't go through the risk of being caught just to collect that amount.

Unlike the previous day, she had more customers during the day, and once it was 6 PM, she closed up the store and went back home. Since she wanted to paint, she had to come back early.

When she got home, her mother was busy knitting something while the man whose presence made look the house small just sat there peacefully.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to stay here like this?" She. asked with knitted brows, after all, he ought to have some people he could call to come and pick him up.

 "I might have to trouble you for a while since I'm still injured, I'll unable to fight any harm that comes my way" Jungkook explained.

Lalisa looked at him for a minute and then nodded.

"Okay." She said as she turned towards the room so she could start painting. For her, she didn't need to look for a certain mood or scenery before she could paint. Most times, she even preferred abstract things.

"Can you lend me your phone? I'll like to call someone who can prepare some things for me." He had wiped his phone and thrown away while they escaped avoiding be tracked, never would he thought that the watch had been the one comprised.

Lalisa passed him the phone and then went inside. She took a quick bath and changed into her pajamas.

"Mother I want to paint for a while, you can go to sleep I'll come and join you in a while."

While setting up her easel and painting materials she realized that her mother would not like to disturb her and that it was better not to delay her sleep.

"You haven't had dinner I have left some soup and rice for you," Xia said softly while she helped her clear a space for her painting.

Although she didn't have her memories and she also wasn't intelligent. Xia understood her daughter, she knew how to endure so she had to inform her about food and since they didn't have a refrigerator, she needed to heat up the food.

 "Okay, I'll eat once I'm done painting, I'll be hungry by then." As they were talking, Jungkook who had started a conversation with someone through her phone looked at them from underneath his lashes.