Chapter 61: I'm Not A Thief!

Idle days passed quickly and soon, it was already Friday, originally, she was supposed to go out with Rosè to see what it was that the little girl loved to do after school, however, she had flaunted her study sessions twice this week and had to wait behind for this day own.

As for Lalisa, she strolled leisurely out of school, instead of going the way she used to usually, she took another route.

After numerous attempts, Lalisa had finally made it easy for one of the people from the Anxi association to reach her.They had fixed a meeting for evening today and she had to change her appearance back to the boy she had registered as.

Just as she turned by the alley to the left side of their school, Lalisa saw about six to five men gathering something. Her brows furrowed as she wondered what exactly they were doing. For security reasons, she turned, making sure that her steps were light and quiet so that they wouldn't spot her.

Yet, from the corner of her eyes, she spotted that familiar ruffled brown hair and hoodie making her pause in her steps.

'Jimin?'

As if to answer her questions, some of the men moved aside, allowing one of them, a burly and sturdy man that looked like he ought to belong in some wrestling ring face him alone.

"You dare try to cheat our master, huh?" He said arrogantly as he delivered a kick to Jimin's chest.

.....

Lalisa winced slightly as she imagined what that pain would do to his young ribs.

Was this why he was always bruised?

"You dare to come to school today? Huh?" The man grunted and then raised his leg, ready to deliver another kick to Jimin.

"Stop!" Without even thinking it, Lalisa rushed, her legs and training proving to be useful as she took less than a minute in reaching there.

With her yell, she had successfully distracted the man who turned to see who it was.

The moment he saw Lalisa's flawless face with her ponytail swinging as she ran towards them.

The arrogant and irritated look that was on his face a moment ago from being disturbed immediately faded away and was replaced by a stunned and lascivious look.

"Little beauty." He said with a lustful look in his eyes as soon as Lalisa got to them.

From afar, it was easy to see that Lalisa was a beauty. But upclose, she made anyone take in another breath and the man in front of her was no different.

"What's the matter? Do you need me?" He asked in a rush, quickly forgetting the Jimin behind him as he moved towards her.

"Y..you.. what are you doing here?" Jimin struggled to say. Although his words lacked empathy, the worry that was reflecting in his eyes was deep and genuine and Lalisa sent a nonchalant glance at him.

Before the bulky man or Jimin could say anymore words, Lalisa threw a kick at him, sending him flying without even flinching at the strength used.

"Ahhhh!! Damned bitch!" The man cursed as he struggled to stand up.

Gone was his fawning expression and the men that were all gathered around him immediately started approaching Lalisa while still waiting for their commander's reaction.

Even if it wasn't already obvious, everyone on the team knew that their commander was a womanizer, to be more specific, he chased anything in pants.

Faced with a beauty like this they weren't sure to attack.