Chapter 39: Developing feelings

Although he cursed out angrily at his little student, Master Wang Shu was impressed with how she had handled the matter, after all, a lot of people were always desperate to use his reputation when it came to things like this.

“Quick show me where her works her let me have a look.” Master Wang Shu told his grandson while shooting him a glare.

“The appraisers felt the work had a lot of potential and was kind of different so they had promised to give it the prime positions.” As he talked, he looked around the hall to figure out its prime positions. However, his grandfather was more familiar with how industry arrangements usually worked and found the four painting in seconds.

“Is that her work?” He asked, her blazing as he pointed at a corner of the room.

“Yes, that’s one of it....”

Before long, the both of them had found the four painting and master Wang Shu headed towards the first one.

However, contrary to his plan to admire it alone for a while, the paintings already had a crowd in front of it as he got there. After all, they were kept in the prime position and were also very good.

More importantly, in somewhere like city A, even though he had decided to come to supervise the whole thing.

Famous and extremely big artist would definitely not send their work down here. This made the contrast in the work quality even glaring.

.....

“If you both had come to me first, I would have allowed to put only one work up. What’s the use of putting her prime work here?” He huffed angrily even though his eyes shone brightly as he took in the beauty in front of him.

The painting style was even more unrestrained than the one from before. If one wanted to compare, it was as if the woman in the first painting that Rong Yue had finally leaped towards the light and was ready to go all in.

The strokes were confident, firm and still elegant. The three qualities were so interwoven together that not one could overlap the other one.

It was a really beautiful thing to see.

More importantly, art was something that always spoke to the soul and the people there could see the burst of inspiration from just looking at her painting and not yet even with the message being passed being explained.

“Who’s Lisa? This work is so beautiful.” One person finally said breaking the spell bound crowd.

“I don’t think I have heard of this name before too... but this work is really good.” Someone else commented and Master Wang nodded his head in pride.

He turned to go to the other painting with his grandson only to see that the young man was no longer there.

“????”

So this one had left him like that, he looked around to confirm his suspicions and true to what he thought, the young man had gone to join Lalisa.

Well, this was also important and so he strode away and went to find her other paintings.

Usually, when he was in auctions like this, he would carefully look through most of the paintings and decide which one he wanted or which one caught his eyes the most but this time around, he was just eager to see what his student’s works were like.

The feeling was like rushing to see your child start walking.

On the other side of the room.

“You don’t want to be associated with him yet?” Kai asked curiously. Her wearing a mask was still considered normal but even stepping away immediately was a bit different.