Chapter 1

- Isabel's POV -

Today was a beautiful day, the sun was shining bright. My uncle is coming back to visit us, tomorrow. He has no idea that I was born... my mom wanted to keep me a secret from him until I had turned 6, and after that I wanted myself to be kept a secret from him until I turned 17. All he knows is that my mom had a second child and that the child is dead. I can't wait to see him for the first time! And I am turning 17 tomorrow. I guess I did it to see how much he would care once he met me for the first time. And I wanted to be a surprise for him.

My parents are both crazy to actually agree to keep me away from my uncle... after all we are a crazy family. Jack has a big plan for me tomorrow - since tomorrow is my birthday... Yay more pranks on me! I am so happy... not! I thought of what Uncle Dom's reaction would be when he sees me for the first time. Is he going to be angry, disappointed or happy? I looked up at the ceiling of my bedroom, my mind started to imagine colors and shapes everywhere.

My thoughts got interrupted by someone knocking on my bedroom door. Jack popped his head through the door, "Can I come in Bellz?"

"Sure." I said as I sat up on my bed. I watched him walk towards me and sit on the edge of my bed.

"How about an early birthday present?" he smirked.

"But shouldn't you be giving it to me tomorrow?" I was curious and couldn't help it.

"There are two parts to the present... one you get tonight and the other tomorrow." he was smirking again.

"Fine, where is it?"

"Good question! Follow me!" he said as he signaled me to follow him. I walked behind him and climbed into his car after he did. I sat and watched him start the engine and drive off. His grey Dodge Charger represented him. It was shiny and bright, like his personality. It is true when people say their car is like them. Jack's car was like him, smooth at everything they do and fast. He caught me looking at him, it made me nervous and look out the window. I watched as the view changed after every minute.

As he drove into the crowded streets, I watched people dance to the loud music they were playing. Everyone had their cars. "We're here." Jack said as he grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it, "Happy early birthday princess." He pulled his car into the curb and parked there. He pulled me out of the car and held me close to him. Everyone there looked like hippies to me... they also danced like hippies.

I looked at my brother, as if to question why he brought me here. He responded with words, "You are going to enjoy this."

"I already know how to street race and you know that. What is so special about tonight's one?" I asked like I was annoyed... though I really wanted to race right now.

"That!" he said, pointing at the host's son, Derek, and Jack's best friend, Michael. The two of them were walking together, and this way. Derek was not only the son of the host of this street race, but also the dude who taught Jack, Michael and I how to use weapons. Derek and Michael headed our way and shook hands with Jack.

"So this is your sister?" Derek spoke, looking at me.

"Yeah. Her birthday is tomorrow and I want to gift her something today." He said.

"Well, you're in luck!" Derek said, pulling me as he headed to where he came from. Jack and Michael followed us. We headed to a couch, we sat there for an hour or so.

After so long, a lot of people had arrived. There was an introduction for Derek, and then one for me, due to Jack requesting it. The four of us, Derek, Jack, Michael and I, raced down the streets. The race started off with Derek at the front, then Jack over took him, Michael and I were at the back. Michael left me and over took Derek, that gave me space to over take both of them, at once. Michael and Derek were no longer a problem for me or Jack, we were ahead of them.

I changed my gear several times, trying to over take Jack. I accomplished it and felt proud. I won the race, and I beat Jack - who is one of the fastest drivers I know. After the race, Jack and I headed home and celebrated by ourselves. Our parents were out and on a dinner date. We were high and went crazy. Eventually, Jack and I fell asleep watching TV in the living room.