Chapter 27

**A/N: I am going to change the style of writing for this chapter. And I intend to finish this fan-fiction as soon as possible. As I have been working on it for two years. And this is my first ever fan-fiction. And this chapter will be based on flash backs.**

- Isabel's POV -  

I stared at Quinn who was bleeding by the edge of the room, a bullet had pushed through his chest. I watched him get shot by a douche, and killed that idiot, but I was too late to save him. I watched him bleed out as we sat still in the room together, and alone.

- Quinn's POV -

I stared at Isabel while she struggled to stop the blood from pouring out of me. I was too weak to move as much, so I sat still. The thoughts of what happened all night came flooding into my head as I shut my eyes slowly while she panicked.

I had no control of what I was seeing in my mind. But it was all from the past few hours.
I had climbed in to the master bedroom through the window, I wanted to kill Marcus. That bastard who had stripped people from my world. I wanted him to feel what he made me feel. I wanted him to watch the smile rise on my face as I took away what was important to him.

I had snuck into his room and watched him stand in front of me with a smirk on his face. I knew I was in trouble. I looked around and watched as the room filled itself up with guards. My stomach was left with the gut feeling of sorrows - I didn't want to die like this, and especially not alone.

I tried to stall to come up with another idea. But before I could, gun shots from outside could be heard, followed by the sounds of doors being slapped open. And people running around. All of which stopped in two minutes after the first sound of the gun shot. I estimated that the other party were already standing outside his bedroom. I smirked as I watched his face drown in worries as his men turned around and pointed their guns at the door.

"Out now!" Someone from outside had scolded and I could hear footsteps from near by move away from the door, and Marcus' guards followed by running out the door, only to get shot and meet their deadly fates.

I was pushed out the door by one of the stupid men that worked for Marcus, and looked up, hoping that my fate did not lie in the most inhuman being in the world, instead my eyes met Dom's. I watched him nod to me as a man dressed in military uniform and held me hostage - as an order from Brian. I rolled my eyes as I watched myself, for the second time tonight, fall into the hands of someone who was threatening my life.

I watched Dom sneak into the room, but as he did, Marcus jumped out the window and started to run. I watched Dom run to the window as Brian, from his side, had jumped out the window and towards wherever Marcus was headed. I pushed the dude who had held me as a so-called-hostage... thinking Marcus would give up everything for me, and ran down the stairs, only to have caught a glance of Caleb running behind me to help me hunt down that bastard.

I heard gunshots go off as Marcus made a left and ran to the other side. I stopped when I saw a gun pointing at me. I was damned.
But to my luck, I saw the gun go down as Tiffany moved forwards with Angel by her side.

"Go after him." Angel nodded.

I smiled to her before looking at Tiffany with concern. She understood what I meant as she replied with: "She's fine. She's on the other side. With Jack. You should run one way while Caleb runs the other way. Marcus can't go anywhere. Not again. Plus this house has been surrounded. Dom had a whole military service stationed here after they got here. And Tej and Ramsey are inside with Roman... trying to hack into his computer."