Chapter 6

- Letty's POV -

It was Gisele... our Gisele Yashar. She was alive and standing in front of us. We all froze and stared at her like we had all just seen a ghost.

"Umm... I have a question: why is everyone staring at this really pretty lady like they all just saw a ghost?" Izzy asked as Jack shrugged at her, not understanding either. Tiffany just simply walked to Gisele and hugged her. Gisele smiled at her as Tiffany spoke, "Hi Aunt."

"Kids, this is Gisele Yashar. She is or was part of the family. She's supposed to be dead." Hobbs said, answering Izzy's question, as Tiffany stood beside Gisele.

"You're alive." Dom said as he walked to Gisele. She turned to face Hobbs, as if to question him something. He nodded a yes, it made no sense to any of us. She ran up to Dom and hugged him, like she had missed him so much.

"Yes, I am alive." she cried and laughed as she hugged all of us. The hugs eventually turned into one big group hug.

"How is it possible that you are alive?" Roman asked as Tej nodded to agree with the question. Gisele smiled.

"That is the least of our problems right now. She can do the explaining later, let's just make simple and happy memories." Brian said as he hugged her and held her in his arms.

"We can do some explaining later." Dom said, frowning as he looked at Brian, as if they were talking to each other through their minds.

"Sure thing." Gisele said as she smiled, "By the way, who are these little ones?" she asked.

"We will do introductions in the limousine." Mia replied as she smiled sweetly to Gisele.

We walked towards a limousine, a black, very big one. I could see Izzy jumping up and down in excitement. She was also screaming out of excitement, in a high pitched way. I instantly became grateful for not being the one standing beside her, just the same way I started to feel sorry for Tiffany. She wore a small, black dress; she had changed into it as soon as she heard that we were landing when on the plane. All of Isabel's female friends wore black dresses, just like her... the dress had a small skirt that ended just above their knees.

"Everyone, unload your luggages from the trolleys and put them into the boot." Gisele ordered us as Hobbs looked around.

"There's an escort car, it will carry our luggages if there's no space in the boot. It will help in avoiding arguments and fights between all of you." he said in a strained and almost strict tone and voice. It was funny, because he was looking at Tej, Roman, Brian and Dom.

"Why are you looking at us like that?!" Roman asked Hobbs in a funny yet almost angry tone.

"Because it's you four that normally start the fights... often." Hobbs answered as the men shrugged their shoulders in agreement.

"Fair enough." Brian said.

"We are not the now problem, they are!" Dom said, pointing at Jack and Isabel, who looked like they were arguing.

"What's going on here?" Brian asked as he walked towards the kids, the rest of us followed.

"Jack keeps talking nonsense about me." Izzy complained.

"Ignore him." Mia said.

"Whatever." Jack said as he was about to walk away. Instantly and suddenly Derek threw a punch across Jack's face. Jack turned around and pounced onto Derek, punching him on the shoulder. Instantly Gisele pointed her ready gun at Jack, grabbing both of their attentions and making them stop. Dom and Hobbs helped stop the fight by taking action and pulling Jack off of Derek.

"Will you stop acting like babies?" Gisele said in an angry and scolding tone, as she tucked her gun into her boots.

"Watch it you two." Dom said in a scolded manner.

"Just be grateful that no one was actually looking at you two." Hobbs said in a low, yet strict manner.

"Why did you even hit him?" Ramsey asked him, like an investigator.

"I can stand being rude to random weirdos, but to family, sorry no... especially not to his parents and sister." Derek said as he brushed off invisible dirt from him.

"I am sorry." Jack said in a tone that was rude and not very apologetic.

"Isabel?" Brian said, expecting her to say something, just like the rest of us. We all turned around and saw her loading her luggages into the boot of the limousine. We all ignored the dilemma and headed to the limousine, we all loaded out luggages into the boot.

When I was done loading my things, I turned to face the escort car. A man jumped out of the car. He was dressed in a pair of military trousers and bullet proof vest that was above the black T-shirt he wore. A pretty, young and skinny girl jumped out of the car; by then Dom was standing beside me and smiling at her. We both recognised the girl; she was our girl. We watched her run to Dom and hug him.

"Hello Angel." Dom teased her as he placed her back on the ground, after carrying her.

"Heyya baby." I said as she hugged me.

As Angel hugged us she whispered, "Hi mom and dad."

"Who is this?" Brian asked as he moved towards us.

"I am Angelina Toretto, I am 16 and they are my parents." Angel answered as she pointed at us.

"You had a daughter that I didn't know about?" Brian asked us.

"We all knew, only you and your inner family didn't." Tej replied.

"Nice necklace by the way." Tiffany said.

"What's it supposed to be?" Isabel asked her.

"Half of an angel wing. Dad gave it to me when I was little. I like yours. Is it angel wings too?" Angel said to Isabel.

"Thanks and yes... but both of them." Izzy said.

"Guess we both have a dark side." Angel laughed with Izzy as they acknowledged the colors of the pendants on their necklaces.

Eventually we all got in the car... at least after something that felt like hours. When we did we all laughed and spoke to each other. We moved from one conversation to another, but together. No one had side conversations. The journey was long.