Chapter 19

- Brian's POV -

"Mind telling us what the point of waking us up in the middle of the night is?" Tiffany whined as she walked into the room.

"It is just 12 in the evening. What time do you sleep?" Angel asked as she looked up and stared at Tiffany with a blank yet rude face.

"Exactly. The middle of the night." Nicholas said as he grabbed his girl by her waist. She leaned her head against his shoulders as they stood beside each other. Angel groaned like a tired bear in response to that.

"So what is all of this about?" Natalie said, walking in with Jack, tying her hair up.

"Marcus Raziel." Dom said, staring down at the smart tech table that Izzy was too busy scribbling and pushing random buttons on.

"What about him?" Ramsey said, walking in with Tej. Now I was curious. Why is everyone walking in with someone... as if they were sleeping with this person.

"Does your sister know anything of him?" Roman asked.

"No. I made sure of it." she replied.

"When out... Michael told me that no one is ever alone, it was very likely they were seen alone in public. But they always have a hidden secret." Isabel said, as she continued tapping away.

"Out?" Mia asked.

"I took her to McDonald's." Michael replied.

"They weren't the only ones out." Roman indicated as Samantha walked in with Derek, in a dress.

"Sorry about that." Samantha said, apologizing mostly to her dad. He nodded in response, with a smile.

"Whatever happened to the God's Eye?" Hobbs asked.

"We hid it and shut it down. As claimed. I hid it and kept it with me." Mr Nobody said, smiling like he was up to no good... not for the first time today.

"Should we use that?" Ramsey asked.

"Seems about time." Tej smiled as he looked into her eyes. Roman frowning at the sight.

No one said anything for a while. We stood and waited for anything to come up. I held Mia in my arms as I watched her scroll through pictures that lingered and wandered her phone. We started to smile and chuckle at some of them, but quietly, to ourselves.

"Bingo!" Isabel shouted out of the blue, Dom looking over her shoulder to see what she found. Scaring the lives out of some of us and making us all jump.

"Marcus Raziel was claimed to have been seen at a hospital almost or around 20 years ago. Rumour has it that the ex soldier had been there for a child's birth." Isabel read out.

"He has a son?!" almost everyone in the room chorused together. Loud enough for everyone not in the room to hear. But thankfully no one woke up.

"Yes." Dom sighed as he started to click a few more buttons away.

"Can we use the God's Eye now?" Tej whined as Ramsey nodded with him. No one said anything to them, but Mr Nobody nodded his head to them, allowing them to use it.

Within minutes, the two came running into the room.

"His name. Do we know what his name is?" Tej asked as he watched Ramsey open the programme up while connecting it to our smart tech table.

Isabel whispered something, as if the words she said meant something to her.

"Speak up, little O'Connor!" Roman ordered her as he looked at her. I looked at him, sending him a death glare as I moved towards my daughter. She stood still and shocked in front of the table.