Chapter 28

** A/N **This is the last chapter guys, sorry this took so long and I was so slow to update and sorry that I rushed the ending. It's my first book and I promise to write better ones.

- Quinn's POV -

I woke up and looked around and saw Isabel sleeping beside me, her head down on the bed, as if she spent all night here. The room was completely empty... and it was a hospital room. I sat up straight, not wanting to wake her up, but failed. She stared at my face like she was looking at a ghost before she jumped into my arms and hugged me.

"You're okay!" she said as she smiled, letting me go from the hug, only to hug me again. I smiled as I hugged her back tightly, she felt so warm and cuddly.

"Where are your parents?" I asked her, she was alone with me.

"They'll be here. Tiffany and Nick have a flight to catch and they went to say goodbye to them."

"What about us?"

"I thought of something."

I nodded for more details.

"We could just travel around the world and perhaps meet them in person before going somewhere else?" she smiled.

"Where are they going?" I asked her.

"Seoul." She replied.

"Not Tokyo?"

She shook her head, "Tiffany didn't want to be reminded of her family and left to a place where they were close to home and happy."

I smiled as I planted a kiss on her head.

- Tiffany's POV -

I hugged the last person, Jack, before reaching out to Nicholas and leaving with him. We walked together until we got in the car. The driver was driving us off to the airport and then we were out.

Almost everyone said no to anymore missions, but agreed that if it was necessary then they will help. Nick and I made the same promise... but it was depending on who the target was. Since we didn't want to risk anyone dying - again.

I smiled at Nick as I looked at him.

- Angel's POV -

I stared at Jack as he looked at me, "You going to be okay?"

He stared back, "Meaning?"

"You look like shit." I told him as I looked at the bruise on his face.

"It'll fade." he said rubbing over the mark softly, "And there'll be more girls in the world." He smiled as he walked beside me into the house.

"What happens to Isabel and Quinn? Are they going to live in the hospital forever?" Roman asked and we all laughed.

"No. She wanted to travel the world and wants to do that with him. So she'll be coming and going." Jack replied.

"So you know about this?" Hobbs looked over at my uncle, who nodded in reply.

"We spoke to her about it last night." Aunt Mia smiled as she looked at my dad.

"Anyone else want a longer leash?" my mom said, watching me look at my father. I immediately nodded my head, while Jack raised his hand, "Yes please!"

The adults laughed since every other child, well teenager, in the room agreed and requested for it.

- Quinn's POV -

I followed Isabel into her parent's place, I had never been inside it, just walked past it - when Marcus would ask me to check on her family. I never understood why then but now I do.

Everyone sat by a table and were about to say this thing they call 'grace'. But before that happened, I was told about what it was and why it was desired here. Luckily I wouldn't have to be the one saying it anytime soon.