Chapter 10

- Brian's POV -

The kids really know how to tire us by running. It seemed to me that they were all synchronized and had a plan. We're going to have to double check that with Dom - since he decided to watch their movements from afar and work out a little bit of what they were up to. I wanted to know what they were up to, why they were awake this late and not in their dorms. Whatever was going on, we must keep it from the ladies.

My thoughts were disrupted by my phone making notification sounds in my pocket. I pulled it out from my jeans. I received a text from Dom, "Get yourself to the bar on the seventh floor. I just cracked the plan they had in mind."

I smiled at the text and replied, "Be there in a few minutes."

"Make your way there now, O'Connor. Fast!" he responded within a few seconds on Whatsapp.

"Okay." I simply replied as I rolled my eyes and started to make my way to the elevator.

"Same with the rest of you boys." Dom texted back to everyone. No one responded to the text; we all just made our way to the bar on the seventh floor. I took the elevator to the seventh floor, on the fifth floor, Roman joined me and we laughed about how we were defeated by the very kids we thought were no where near being as good as we are at the things we do.

"Oh, shut up, you two!" Hobbs said as we stepped out of the lift and were joined by him and Tej. We made our way to the bar that Dom asked us to meet by. We caught sight of David standing beside Dom as we moved towards them. We stood at an empty side of the whole room, surrounding a table.

"Good. Took you guys long enough." Dom said as he spot us in the crowd. We all grinned in response to that.

"What did you find out?" Hobbs asked, irritation sounding in his voice.

"The kids. They are hiding in one of the rooms on the fourth floor." Dom spoke.

"Which room?" David and I jumped at.

"I have no idea of that." Dom responded as he stared at his glass bottle of vodka.

"Really? How useful is that to us?" Roman sniggered out in an almost rude way.

"The reception. We all checked in as a family. If we ask them, they might give it to us." David suggested, making Dom and I smile at each other, like we had a crazy, life risking, idea.

"Let's go there then. One person should approach the reception though." Tej said.

"Yeah, okay." I responded.

"O'Connor, you do the talking." Dom handed me the position.

"Dom and I will go to the reception, the rest of you go to the fourth floor." I said as my voice started to drift off at the sight of Isabel's ex boyfriend.

"Brian, what happens when we get to the fourth floor?" Roman asked, shaking my attention off of the bastard and to himself.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Keep an eye out for the kids and stay on guard." I responded as I looked from Tej, who stood beside me to Hobbs who stood opposite me and from him to Dom, who stood on my other side.

"Okay, this is Plan A by the way." Tej responded.

"Huh? Why?" David, Roman and I sounded at the same time, while Dom and Hobbs looked at him with curiosity and confusion.

"They are kids, remember? And your kids... they are probably even more than half as schemey as you two put together." Tej answered as the rest of us pulled our shoulders up in agreement with him.

"Move it people! We have a plan to accomplish!" Hobbs ordered us from the back of the line we formed to move to our positions. We left the bar or club, and walked down the fire exit stairs. Just then I was reminded of how smart the kids were to use the stairs instead of the elevators.