Chapter 11

- Mia's POV -

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. The bed was a mess, either by me or by Brian... who was not in the room. I sat up and looked around the room. His shoes were gone, alongside his shirt. I looked at his bedside table; his phone and watch were gone... even his wallet. I looked over to my bedside table, looking for my phone. It lay under my purse.

I picked it up and switched it on. My phone blurted more than four times. I had around 15 notifications for unread messages. I sighed to know that they were all from Brian. I unlocked my phone and read the messages. It read:

B: Gone for a walk with the guys.

B: Will be back soon.

B: Sorry left early.

B: Didn't want to wake you up.

B: We left you and the other ladies behind.

B: Didn't want to wake up either of you beauties.

B: Will be back in a few hours.

B: Don't worry if we return late, went wondering around the woods.

B: If you're hungry, order some food from the room service.

B: We will come back soon. Promise.

B: So sorry we left with no note.

B: Call me when you get this.

B: Actually don't.

B: We are playing a game of hide and seek and tag, combined.

B: Might get caught.

B: See you soon. Bye. xox B

I smiled after reading all of them. I wanted to reply, I felt the urge to do so. I texted back:

M: Just woke up. And okay. See you soon. Have fun. xoxo M

I got irritated as someone started to knock on my room door. I hadn't called room service yet. I wore my silky, cream night gown - that ended just above my thighs - and tied the belt as I made my way down the stairs and towards the door. I opened the door, it was Letty, Ramsey and Gisele.

"Come on in." I said as I sighed and watched the ladies walk in front of me.

"Do you know where the guys went?" Gisele asked sounding worried and annoyed at the same time.

"For a walk?" Letty said in a question like manner as if to point at the obvious.

"So..." Ramsey said.

"Have you seen the kids yet?" I asked, trying to avoid talking about what the guys might be up to.

"No." Letty answered, sounding worried as she scrolled her finger like crazy on her phone. I watched Ramsey walk towards a couch and sit on it. The remaining three of us did the same as  I took my gown off and placed it on the arm rester of the couch.

"Do you think they are still asleep?" Ramsey asked as she moved her head to view the room.

"No." Letty, Gisele and I chorused.

"Umm... how come?" Ramsey asked us in response.

"Because we know the kids and they don't sleep for this long." Gisele answered as she read something from her phone.

"So this is a problem." Ramsey said as she stared down at her phone, then looked at us like she did something wrong.

"What do you mean?!" Letty asked her for us... she did not sound happy. Her tone of voice described our facial expressions well.