Chapter 4

- Brian's POV -

I woke up in the morning, beside Mia. The morning sun of the LA was shining on her face. It made her look more of an angel than anything else. I got out of bed, as I heard foot steps outside. I wore my short, but didn't bother to button it up. I snuck around the room and made my way to the door. I shut the door behind me very quietly, so that Mia does not wake up.

"You're up early." the words startled me. It was Dom.

"So are you." I turned and replied to him.

"I sent the kids off out. The girls went to the mall, the boys went to Michael's place... to play video games." Dom said.

"Typical them." I said as I walked down the stairs with him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"They almost always do that."

"Oh, okay. You're daughter is something else."

"Please tell me you are not going to call her an alien like Jack did."

"What? No."

"Jack called Izzy an alien when he first saw her."

"Why?"

"She would always cry when Mia or I would leave her. Especially when her hair started to grow long. He called her an alien as his hair was short and hers was not like his hair."

"Didn't it occur to him that his mother also had long hair?"

"I don't think so."

"Anyways... that boy is one thing and your daughter is another."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, your son is like a normal teenage boy, the ones that grew up street racing up in LA. He is like a mixture of you and me. In the sense that he likes doing things I like to do, but does it all your way."

"That's nice, what about my daughter?" I asked Dom as we explored the shelves to make ourselves breakfast.

"Your daughter likes to act like a normal teenager, hence the hanging around with Natalie and going shopping. She loves to do things her own way, which is how Gisele and Mia would act. And she loves to act fierce and ride, like Letty. She is also a genius, like Tej. She is a fast speaker and really good with excuses, like Roman... but better. She is polite in that sense and can blend in anywhere. Like Han. And she cares about her family being safe -" I cut him off.

"Like Vince?" I suggested.

"Exactly like Vince. But then she looks like you and her taste in cars is like your taste. But she also has leadership skills, that are like mine."

"So where is the something different about her part?" I asked.

"The part where she knows Samantha Hobbs and her dad, Agent Luke Hobbs... and is a bit like Hobbs. And knows about our past. She even knows how Michael is linked to Owen Shaw. Which reminds me, how are they related?"

"His biological son."

"So you are telling me that our dead enemy's son is your son's friend? Shouldn't we just kill him now?" Dom asked.

"That's the thing. His dad slept with a woman, someone who was murdered by his dad. He loved his mom and hated his dad. He is an orphan and lives with Derek and Natalie Paradis. He would do anything to help us, since we showed him the love no one showed him."

"So Michael is loyal to us?"

"More than loyal and he is on our side. He is another one of our chameleons."