Chapter 7

- Dom's POV -

I watched Izzy and Angel laugh at random things that Tej and Roman were saying... just as everyone else in the limo. I could feel the suspense of determination for the mission flowing through the air. No one was ready for all of this; the only reason everyone came or said yes to this mission was to reunite us all and to become a close and better family like we were.

I now understand why Brian was worried to have our kids involved in all of this. I wanted to say "No". I wanted to push the files and bets for this mission away and to continue living how we all had been, but together. I wanted to be able to keep my daughter, niece and nephew away from this life. I wanted them to live a normal teenage life... one where there lives would not be at stake for anything, any type of danger.

"Dom? Are you even listening to me?" Mia asked me, everyone glared at me.

"Sorry... I was lost in my thoughts." I replied as I shaked my head.

"You're not the only one." Letty said as she nudged her head to O'Connor's direction. He was gazing down at his glass of champagne.

"O'Connor!" I shouted from one side of the limo to the other, he gazed up at me.

"Dad, you okay?" both Angel and Izzy asked us together.

"We're fine." O'Connor answered for both of us.

"You don't seem like it." Gisele said, her voice low, as if she was sad about something.

"Why do you all sound like someone just died?" Michael asked, smiling at us all.

"True..." Tej replied with a big and goofy smile.

"We are in a freaking limousine, together, each and every one of us holding a glass of champagne. We should be happy and enjoying our time. NOT getting lost in our own thoughts and frowning at our drinks and acting like the world just ended." Roman exclaimed.

"Fine." Samantha said as she held her glass out as if to cheer to a non-existing toast.

"A toast to our family?" Tiffany suggested as she looked from me to O'Connor and back, quite a few times... more than once for sure though.

"A toast to our new mission." Hobbs said.

"A toast to the little additions of our family." Tej smirked.

"A toast to family relatives revelations." Letty said as she looked from our daughter to our niece then to Gisele.

"A toast to the weapons." Gisele added.

"A toast to the cubs." Jack said, looking at Izzy.

"A toast to the resorts." Roman included.

"A toast to the future races that we will win." Derek smirked.

"A toast to the ladies." Michael said as he smiled at Isabel, just as Derek did to Samantha, Jack gave to Natalie and Nicholas smiled to Tiffany.

"A toast to our strong men." Natalie said as she gazed into Jack's eyes and lost herself there.

"A toast to the computers and other electronics." Ramsey added.

"A toast to everyone, both here and not here." Nicholas said, looking at us all.

"A toast to my cousins." Angel added as she looked at Isabel and Jack who sat together.

"A toast to our dreams, wishes, accomplishments and hopes." Isabel smiled, enlightening our hearts.

"And finally a toast to our lives and the fast cars that we all love." I smiled to  O'Connor as we all raised our glasses.

"Ride or die!" O'Connor added, as he smiled and as we hit our glasses lightly against another glass.