Chapter 12

- Jack's POV -

Angel and Isabel have been in the pool for so long now... it's kind of annoying now. The two of them won't let any of us join them by the pool. It's cruelty from my family now... those two and then Natalie ignoring me like I did something extremely bad. I have no idea what I did or said.

I sat by the window in my dorm, Michael was walking around the room and blabbering off to himself. I think he thought that I was listening. My gaze fell on a perfect, model- like girl, as she walked down the rose garden of the hotel. It was Natalie. I watched her sit on the bench, backing me, and stare at a white rose. The rose was not from the rose bushes of the hotel. From the way she sat, I could tell that she was sad. I wanted to be by her side and the one to comfort her.

I messed up real bad. I have no idea hoe to make it up to her. Maybe I should ask Michael. He does know what to do at every mood of Isabel's; he might know how to help me with Natalie.

"Hey Michael?" I said as I turned to see him with Isabel staring at me like I was an idiot.

"What did I do? And when did you get here?" I asked them both as they looked at me.

"Just now and I am here because of Natalie." Isabel said.

"You messed up big time." Michael laughed at me.

"I don't even know what I did?" I said.

"Or how to fix it?" Isabel added.

"Yeah." I agreed with her.

"Dude. She is mad at you for the Tiffany and you incident." Michael said as he looked at me.

"What incident?" I asked them, I really had no idea at what was happening.

"All of it. The whole thing. Not only that, but Nicholas hates you and is too busy being over- protected on his girl." Mike said as he let go of Isabel and grabbed his bottle of water from the table beside him.

"It's kinda cute and annoying. Tiffany and you really are clueless." Izzy giggled as I grinned at her.

"So she is mad at me for that? I thought we were okay with the whole thing... she said she was." I said, frowning at the thought of the truth.

"Yeah, well learn this Jack: girls don't always say the truth. Sometimes they lie to keep their loved ones on the same side as them." Michael said as Isabel smiled at him, with surprise.

"And you know that because?" I asked him.

"Because I have been studying how your sister acts when around people... especially when she was dating her ex." he said as my sister and I stared at him with a shock that revealed only annoyance and the statement of "What the hell is wrong with you!"

"What?! I had a thing for Izzy since I met her!" he defended himself as I turned to look at her.

"Which was from first grade?" she asked him.

"Yeah... you were adorable then, but now sexy." he smiled as she did when he pulled her into his arms. I liked seeing her happy, but now was just not the time.

"Guys! Help me here!" I said as I pulled them apart in their hug.

"Nope. I have other problems to deal with." Izzy said as she planted a kiss on Michael's cheek and left the room.

"Great, she left!" he said as he looked at me.

"Help me, please?" I asked him.

"Sure." Michael answered as he sat on a couch beside me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Any time bro." he replied.

"So what should I do?" I asked him as I watched him drink water from his bottle.